PT 4

Just to clarify all the boys sit in the same area but not at the same table, make sense?
The girls are usually quiet. If not then sweet voices and laughs will fill the corner.
All the boys, throughout the whole cafe heard Jungkook's respond. The whole cafe was quiet accept girl chats and laughs.
You knew something was wrong, you felt a whole bunch of glares all of a sudden. You turn to the skz table. It seemed like Jungkook was really popular all of a sudden. He is popular but you have never seem so many people around him before.

You and Mamamoo were done with lunch so you asked to play a small game. The game was to determine their bathing suits. By flinging their scrunchees. Whoever flung it the closest to Stray Kids table would get to pick two other people's outfits, participating in the game, at the party

The rest of the girls had dropped in on our game. It was quite eventful. Until you decided to quit. You just picked the scrunchy up to give them back, only to be thrown again. Olivia had flung her scrunchy all the way over to Jisung's feet. You walked over to him and bent down to pick it up. When you rose your head back up all the boys were staring at you. Your eyes met with about every boy for a second each. Before you knew it you hear a bunch of whining from the girls corner. You look Jisung in the eyes for 3 seconds, say nothing, and wave. You walked away with no problem.

Lisa does crab dance

Video: DOES EXIST

Lisa: I get to pick two of your guy's bathing suits

Yeji: FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUUUCK

Lisa: hmmm. I pick.

Wheehin: shit

Lisa: I pick ... Y/n and Yeji

Yeji: SHIIIIIIT!!!!

Y/n: WHHHYYYY!!! It is Hanse's party!

Lisa: we are all going to the mall.

meanwhile: Boys Table

Victon: well who is it

Lee know yells shaking Jungkook's shoulders back and forth "WELL WHO IS IT, YOU ARE LITERALLY KILLING US SMALLS!"

Leeknows yelling catches your attention quick. You decide to walk over to the boys. All the boys make way for you, some scanning you up and down, staring at you walk up to lee know. You then grab lee know by the shoulders, lowering his shoulders, making straighter eye contact, cause you are shorter than him.
You then break the eye contact. "Why are you yelling, hmm?" You whisper into his ear.

The bell rings.

When your hands leave his shoulders, he had goosebumps and he was blushing, HARD

You leave quickly, being the first one out of the cafe. Even your last second in the cafe, boys were staring at you. You were so inoccent.

When you leave the cafe, around the corner you bump into an old friend