PT 16

After the two Soju's

You were at the bar for a while more. You knew Seungmin was still there. You wanted to do something to catch his attention. You stood hovering over the bar counters. You started dancing on the bar counter when you saw a familiar face outside the bar. Seungmin was on his way out but he saw the worst from you on the slippery counter. You sat down on the counter then hopped off. Yes you were drunk but at least you had the knowledge how to get off the counter without slipping. When you hopped down You faced the counter, like climbing off of it. Your top to your bikini had gotten stuck on a nail under the counter and You were last to notice. Your bikini top was stuck under the nail and you were in a rush to Seungmin. The nail held it down and You pulled quick. Everyone was watching. Your tit got flashed, to the max. Seungmin bolted to you so quick to stop You from going further. He pulled You into a big hug. "Stop, fix your top" he whispered to you. "What's poppin, I don't see anything wrong." He refused to look down. "Look down" he says looking up. "Oh shit!" You yell. Hwasa is at your back and you cross your arms over your chest. Hwasa fixed your top, tieing it tighter in the back, tighter than usual. Seungmin leaves the bar. You walked around the water park. You did not walk near anyone. Once you thought you had seen all of the rides then you walked to the lazy river. When you were half-way done through the river you saw Seungmin sitting on the ledge. Your short legs waddled to Seungmin under the water. He saw you then he got out and ran along the ledge. He was too embarrassed to see you. You tried running after him along the ledge but you just fell into the water and passed out.You didn't hurt yourself, luckily. Before you almost drowned he jumped in to get you. He carried you, bridal style, out the water, running. He smashed his lips against yours, CPR.
You hadn't expected anyone to look for you since you had been wandering alone the whole time. But all the girls were looking for you. The girls saw Seungmin on his knees with you. You spit up water. And began crying, your back on the floor still, you pull him into a hug and tell him "I love you"
He hugs your soaked body hesitant but enjoyed it. The girls saw you and Seungmin hugging. They were relieved to see you still at the party, yet confused to see you on your back. They rush over noticing you crying.

"Y/n stop crying we are at a party" "why are you crying?"
"C'mon let's go to the wave pool again" "Let's go hon-"

You release from the hug and stand up pulling Seungmin's hand behind your back. You wipe your tears away.
"Guys, I almost died just now and you want me to stay here now?" The tears start going again. "I'm sorry y/n, let me take you hom-" Yuna's offer gets interrupted. "No. Seungmin is taking me." You yell. Seungmin looks at you plainly. You see some other boy group coming along. It was 3ratcha. You hold Seungmin's hand tighter. You walk up to bangchan "can I have the keys" bangchan makes eye contact with Seungmin "is she uh-" Seungmin nods shortly and plain to bangchan "I don't want to drive" you respond rubbing your eyes. "Yea, yea, of course, let's all go home" they drop off to the lockers so you can take your things. You get in the passenger's seat "can I play music?" You ask with your phone in hand on spotty "go for it" Seungmin replies, Bangchan, Changbin, and Jisung agree.
Your playlist was mostly AJR, Jonas Brothers, P!nk, Katy Perry, Harry Styles, and Bangchans personal favorite, Ed Sheeran.
You fell asleep looking out the window. You guys didn't even leave the lot yet when you fell asleep.
Some songs really expressed you, like

Or

Other than that the ride was quiet.

Until,
They figured out you were a bit of a fan girl. You had skz songs like 'getcool' 'astronaut' 'question' and 'awkward silence'
And especially "wow" by dance ratcha
You guy's had reached the dorms. You didn't have the key to your dorm. You were still asleep anyways. Chris had given you a piggyback ride to their dorm Jisung took your stuff, Changbin opened the dorm and Seungmin parked the car in the meantime. Bangchan set you in Seungmin's bed. Seungmin had came back inside the dorm to find you sound asleep in his bed. Seungmin acts angry about it but doesn't complain. When he was about to fall asleep he noticed you shiver. He goes into his closet, feeling the inside of all of his hoodies to see which one is the softest.
He found one that was baby blue, and super soft inside. He slips it on over you and passed out besides you.

End of the party's flashback