Warriors

Sia

I watched as they steeped into the room before their eyes immediately darted to Trey. Who had stood there through the whole ordeal with a smirk that was no longer there. I shook my head at them before walking towards Trey. As I approached him, his smile grew but as I came to a stop in front of him he reached for me. I smirked punching him in the gut and as he bent over trying to catch his breath I kneed him in the nose. He groaned standing up straight again. I laughed before round house kicking him in the head. As he dropped to the ground, moaning in pain I ran to my mates embracing them both.

" I've missed you both! " I screamed my eyes bright with happiness.

" And we have missed you. " They replied sandwiching me between their chest.

I laughed, tears coming to my eyes before I stepped away from them.

" Airi and Eric, I'd like you to meet my family! " I said as I woke up my family except my mother.

I watched Eric smiled at them before walking over to Trey and dragging him out the door by his collar. Seconds later all you here is a single loud crack before Eric walks back into the house and I wake my mother.

"Everybody's safe, everybody is finally safe. " I whispered as I felt my legs give out.

I felt Airi catch as me as I started to sob hard into my hands.

" Roni and Ma I am so so so sorry. I am so sorry.... Please please forgive me. God I am so so sorry! " I sobbed my voice trembling and my body trembling with sorrow. " I shouldn't have left you guys with that monster, I should have stayed... "

I heard two very loud growls come from the side of me before I felt my brother grab both my hands in his.

" Yes I'm upset I had to find out this way " he whispered pulling me into a hug " but I would have never wanted you to stay in the situation you were placed in..."

Sighing I pulled my brother into a bear hug tears still cascading down my splotchy cheeks. Finally feeling at peace I sat up letting go of Ronnie and walking slowly towards my mother.Stepping into my mothers arms I watched her eye's slowly came back to normal and her arms began to squeeze me tighter.

" I am so sorry, How could I not know what was happening to my baby. What the hell is wrong with me. I am so sorry I wasn't there for you babygirl... I..I...I... i hope you can forgive me." she said in between sobs.

Placing my hand on the back of her neck, I calmed her instantly before backing out of the hug to look in her eye's.

" There is nothing to forgive ma, I don't blame you for anything that happened.... I don't even blame that sick man" I said glancing at my fathers body " Everything happens for a reason mom. Though i went through a lot, if I hadn't then I wouldn't have met my handsome mates Eric and Airi."

At that I finally felt my mother react as her eyes filled with fury. Pulling away from me she smacked me hard on the arm, to the laughter of my brother and two identical growls from my mates. Ma immediately whirled around to face my mates.

"Oh! Don't you dare growl at me! " she said with a deadly calm voice, before turning back to me her eyes once again calm " And why the hell am I just now hearing that you found your mates. Huh! I swear kids these days. " she asked

" Ma if you hadn't noticed I haven't had the time to tell you till now! " I replied a smile on my face as I felt each of my mates wrap an arm around my waist.

" Well are they just going to go all googly eyes over you or introduce themselves? " She asked lifting one eyebrow at them.

Giggling I pushed them forward laughing at their horror stricken faces. " Can you believe it the rulers of all werewolves scared of my mama! Now this is a sight to see!"

Her eyebrow quirked in slight interest as she smirked only glancing at me once.

" Um, well I'm Eric." "And I'm Airi..." "We're the twin kings of the werewolf world..." they said both their heads bowed and Eric fidgeting with his fingers.

Sighing I watched my mother and mates converse before stepping out the side door that led to the dungeons. Walking down the damp stairs, i trailed my hands along the deep scratches I found in the wall. Finally taking my final step off the stairs, I turned the corner towards the cells making sure to grab the keys off the wall. Stepping up to the first cell I found an older male wolf in his wolf form fast asleep until I stepped up to his cell. Watching me with wary eyes he backed up more into his cell sensing my Alpha properties.

" Shift! " I commanded my eyes on his own as my command woke up the other prisoners making them shift back too. Opening his cell I watched him shift back in front of me.

Whimpering he called out for his mate to which she let out a heart breaking howl. Searching each cell I found his beautiful wife and carried her back to him. Calling out to my mates I asked them to send a few of their warriors and pack doctors downstairs. After checking to make sure they were okay, I went from cell to cell checking everyone till I arrived at a cell that looked empty. Sensing another presence in the air I walked further into the shadows of the cell. Finally coming to a small body curled up in a fetal position I crouched down for a better look.

"Please don't hurt me..."

Picking up the child, to weak to even struggle, I stood and began walking up the stairs singing my favorite lullaby to her.

" little baby sleeping
So soundly
The sound of your breathing
Like a beautiful melody
My heart yearns for yours
A mother to her child
But I know you'll be strong
You'll make it through this one
So my little baby sleeping
Dream of day
Where you've finally won the race
You'll be in first place
And I'll be there waiting
With the love of a mother
Who's baby has set her own pace
Sleep my darling
Sleep"