Chapter Five: Airi

Chapter Five

-----------------

Airi

---------

I sit in my chair waiting for her to come out of the bathroom when she comes out in only a towel. I growl with my brother as he wraps his arms around her waist. I step around her to stand in front. " You shouldn't tease us Sia... You don't know what could happen." I say smirking. " Let me go Eric I have to get ready for work." She says. Eric hands her uniform to .her stepping back. She grabs her underwear making me smile before heading in the bathroom. I sit on her bed waiting for her too return while my brother lays down smelling her scent from her pillow. She walks out of the bathroom grabbing her purse and keys, about to walk out the door. When Eric says "We're coming with you." "No" she says pausing "you're going home." I start to whimper but comply to her wishes and walk out the door. As I turn to go home Eric starts to walk in the wrong direction. Stopping I ask him where he's going. " I'm following her, I can't just let her run around town unmarked." He growls. " I Love her Airi... I've only known her for a few hours and I already love her." Getting pissed I yell at him " and you think I don't from the moment I saw her I fell for her... I can't stand the fact that shes not here right now, but the fact is I know she needs time so that's what I'm trying to give her... You think I'm not scared that somebody's gonna take her from us, or that she won't want us... I'm terrified brother but I gotta respect her wishes..." He just looks at me before walking off. I frown but start to head home when I realize, I don't know how to get their from here. Calling our driver Mark I give him the address... Then wait. As soon as he pulls up I get in staring out the window. Before I know it he tells me we're here. I get out and go in the house and up to my room. I sit on my bed and make a note of all the things I know about my mate.

List

-------

1. She's beautiful

2. She's 16

3. She seems paranoid

4. She has two best friends

5. It's her birthday

I pause at that. Suddenly I decide I wanna buy her something. Running down the stairs I jump in the car telling the driver to take me to the mall. As we arrive I jump out telling him to wait for me. I call my brother wanting to know if he wants me to get her something from him. He tells me instead he'll be there in a minute. As I walk around I walk in a jewelry store. A tap on my shoulder has me turning to see my brother standing behind me. Smiling we start to look around for the perfect one.