My Family

Recap: Ty then walked in with a smirk "Hurt her I'll kill you both because she's like a little sister to me. DON'T MESS THIS UP..." he said ignoring their murderous growls. "Okay so I have an insane bestie and an overprotective one Moon Goddess help me..."

I sat up turning to my mates befroe getting out of my bed and laughing at their weird expressions. I started to walk out of the room but not before i blew them both a kiss. They both started to pout " We want a real kiss." I laughed but walked over them and sat between them. I turned to Eric first bringing his lips to mine. Then i kissed Airi before walking out of the room and down the stairs. I could hear there footsteps behind me but at the moment I didn't care. As i stepped out the house i let my wolf take over shifting and darting for the forest. My fur playing in the wind, my howls ringing in their ears. I ran to show that I'm free, I ran to show that I was strong. As I kept running I couldnt help but finally feel happiness coursing through my veins or maybe that was the poison of the dart in my leg. As i slowed down, my eyesight blurring and my body starting to feel like it was on fire. I howled as I shifted back, reaching for the dart but as I pulled it out another one was shot into my arm.  Making me let out a pain filled scream, Eventually my eyes began to black out a lot quicker leaving with only one face. "Dad???"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

When I woke up I was surrounded by the faces I thought I'd never see again. "Mom, Si-lan, Ri-lan, Ronnie, Oh my gosh I missed you guys!!!" I started to cry as I hugged them all inspecting them to make sure they hadnt been harmed. " I know you havent forgot about good ole Dad now have you sweetheart???" My smile instantly dissappeared as he put his arm around my mother kissing her cheek. My face instantly went blank of all emotion, because for once my nightmare was real. My farther had found me and brought me home. He smiled at me but I could see the malice behind  that smile, and the unspoken promise. As I sat up, I brought my little sisters closer to my body and sort of a statement of protection.

I laughed showing fake amusement " How could I ever forget you Dad???" We both knew the answer to that. We also knew that this time I wouldnt be the first to crack and I would fight back. He glanced at me as a real smile graced my face, making it even bigger and brighter.  I knew that this time I was strong enough to protect my family when I couldn't. I'd be damned if I let him hurt me again. Then he walked in a face I had never wanted to see again. A face I hadn't yet told my mates about but they had met him once. " Hello my fiance." " I'm not your fiance trey, never have been and never will be. You are a sad excuse of a man and I'm not afraid of you anymore cause honsetly all I feel is pity. I bet you don't even regret what you did to me. I will always Hate you Trey. I will never love you. Answer this do you call RAPE a form of love, because if it is I dont like your type of love." My mom and Ronnie stared at me in shock and my Dad looked as calm as ever. Thankfully I had out my little sister to sleep the moment he walked in so they wouldnt witness my outburst. My mom started crying but when she saw my Dad hadn't reacted she turned to him. " Romeo why haven't you killed this man yet, Oh my god, you knew didn't you. Y-Y-You bastard!!!" She tried to slap him but her hand didn't get far, I stopped it because I knew if she hit him the beast inside would show. My Dad smirked laughing in her face before tracing a finger down her face. " Oh my beloved Juliet, If only I had loved you..." In that moment I knew my mother's heart had been broken. I heard it shatter. I touched my mother putting her in an imediate sleep. I knew when she woke the tears would come but I wouldnt allow them to fall infront of this bastard. I looked at Ronnie to see him looking at me with a hard expression on his face. " Why didn't you tell me???" " I didn't tell you because you are just a child, and I did not want to confide in you at such a young age." "Sia I am but two years younger than you, you could have told me." I regretted not telling him but we would have to deal with that later because right now my Dad was coming closer to the bed I was on. I cast a shield around my family but not putting one around myself because for once I was ready. Ready to fight back and protect..........