16. Back In School

Recap: I didn't open my eyes when I was done speaking I just left them closed. I knew I was crying but I couldn't stop. I just knew they'd reject me now. They both hugged me but I just sobbed even harder because it made memories come back that I didn't want. I just kept crying calling out to my sisters and my brother, but especially my mom. Begging them to forgive me for all I had done and kept from them. But especially for leaving them with their farther and husband.

Airi

------

We had cuddled all night before falling asleep and were now getting ready for school. I knew that she was tired she had been up all night crying. " Sia if you wanna stay home today we dont mind, we know youre tired." I said. She simply smiled and shook her head. Then she got a piece of paper and wrote down something and handed it to me. I read it passing it to my brothers. " Well babe can we mark you so you can call us through the mate link if you need us." I beggeged. She didnt answer for a few minutes but it seemed like hours. " Babe?" i heard eric say. She finally nodded smiling at us. We sighed in relief and stood on either side of her. We started kissing her on her neck looking for her sweet spots, when we finally found it she parted her lips and closed her eyes. Finally after teasing her for awhile we both bit down marking her as ours. When we pulled back she bit us then we all headed of to school.

When we arrived all eyes were on us and Si, so she hid behind us. Thats when i heard to very familiar voices scream out Si's name. So she darted from behind us running to them only to jump into their arms. Me and Eric let out a very possesive growl causing her to walk back and pull us forward. " Okay Marie, Ty these are my mates Eric and Airi. And Mates these are my best friends." 

" Si step away from them..." I turned to see who was talking to my mate that way. Who I saw had my wolf seeing red. It was him the boy that wanted our mate I was gonna kill him.