Chapter Two: Airi

Chapter Two

-----------------

Airi

-----------------

I can't believe our farther was sending us to our enemy's pack just to go to school. We were in the car on the way to school when my brother spoke up. " Airi do you think we'll find her?" He said. Me and my brother Eric have always believed that we would share a Mate, since we're twins. The thing is we hadn't found her yet, so our farther was sending us off to the Another school. We were technically transfer students from Ireland. Since we had lived their all our lives with our grandparents.

The only thing we were here for was School, Pack business, and the chance to find our Mate. " Airi?" I turned to my brother realizing I hadn't answered him. " oh I'm sorry Eric, I was thinking but yes I think we'll find her, we have too..." I whisper. As I look up I notice were at the school. As we step out the car I hear the whispers. By lunch time it'll be all over the school that we're here. As we enter the front office my brother stops in the door and whispers "Mate." I stop as I smell an intoxicating scent. As we start to rush back out the office, we're stopped by the principle. "Boys, and where do you think you're going?" She says as she guides is to her office. We both growl causing her to stop. "You've found her already haven't you?"she whispers. My brother starts to whimper as the scent fades and our chances of finding her fades along with it. She looks at both of us before handing us all we'd need for our first day. I shy heading to my first class. The principle had already dropped my brother off at his class leaving me. As we walked into my first class, I smell her scent again. I glance around the room landing on a beatiful black haired beauty. As she stands and begins to walk away I growl confused. As she stops I quickly move towards her and whisper "Mine". Only she confuses me more as she takes off running. I howl in in agony chasing her. I call my brother through mind link " I found her " I say as we pass his class. That's when she passes out, causing me and my brother to howl in agony.