Chapter eleven: Sia

Chapter eleven
------------------
Sia
------
I wanted to thank them for all they had done so I was cooking breakfast. As soon as Eric left the room I cranked up the radio. I started singing with the song. This was one of my favorite songs it was Chloe by emblem 3. So when Eric walked back in I was dancing around the kitchen with a spatula as my mic. I heard two deep chuckles but kept dancing and cooking. I was just so happy. Finally when I was done cooking I left the radio on and handed them their plates. They sat down but didn't start eating I frowned. Airi turned to me " Sia where's your plate?" He asked. I smiled now knowing that everything was okay. "Ill eat when you guys are done." I said. He sat me down on his lap and I gasped feeling his erection pressing into my ass. He laughed as Eric started feeding me off his plate. I tried taking the fork but he pulled it back and told me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth and tasted my pancakes. I moaned at the taste knowing I hadn't lost my touch in the kitchen. I felt Airi freeze and looked over to Eric to see he was frozen to the spot. I laughed knowing what I was doing to them. I stood up before Airi could grab me. I took of for their room closing the door and locking it. Smiling to myself I grabbed a random shirt out of the dresser and went to take a shower. As I stepped in the shower I let the hot water run over me for a minute. Letting my thoughts run to my mates I slipped a finger inside my pussy gasping at the feeling. I started pumping my finger in and out before slipping another finger in. That's when I felt a breath on my neck. I screamed but then I recognized the scents and opened my eyes. I quickly stopped what I had been doing to see both my mates completely naked in front of me. I blushed trying to keep my eyes anywhere but on them. I heard Airi chuckle. " darling please don't stop because if us please continue, I was enjoying the show..." I frowned hearing the smirk in his voice. Then I smiled getting an evil look in my eye, I decided I was going to tease them. I slowly trailed my hand down my flat stomach before slipping two fingers back in me. I gasped as I put a hand on breast squeezing my nipple. I started moving my fingers in and out of my pussy. Knowing I was close. I brought my other hand down to my pussy playing with my clit. I moaned calling both of their names. I started breathing hard as I got closer to my peak. I heard them both growl before my fingers were replaced with Airi's tongue and Eric started kissing me. I felt Eric bite my lip at the same time Airi bit my nub. I moaned as I fought Eric's tounge for dominance. Of course he won. I hit my peak screaming out both their names. I felt Airi lick at my pussy tasting my juices. My knees buckled from exhaustion but Eric caught me. I felt him hold me up as Airi started washing my body taking special care at certain parts. I closed my hands smiling at the of mates this close to me. Then it all went black. I screamed.