Chapter thirteen: Airi

Chapter thirteen
---------------------
Airi
------
We walked out of the bath only planning to leave her like that for a minute or too but we were called by the alphas who's territory we're in. I frown not wanting to leave her but I know I must. We were on our way to the Alphas house, we didn't know what he wanted but we couldn't refuse. Eric was upset that we had left her unmarked but there's nothing we could do. I jumped on my bike, not bothering to grab my helmet. I took off with my brother right behind me. We were at their packs house within minutes. We didn't bother knocking, just walked in heading straight to his office. We walked in on him and his slut in his office. He apologized "Im sorry boys I didn't realize you'd be here so soon." The girl just kept at what she was doing not even looking up. I laughed when he shuddered cumming in her mouth. He fell back into his chair not bothering to cover himself. He looked at us. " Take a seat." "We'd rather not we have a mate to get back too." my brother replied. He just laughed then tryed using his Alpha voice to get us to sit down. My wolf didn't like that and took over slamming him against the wall. " I think you'd take care with that tone you're using. Before I end up doing something I won't regret. Now sit the fuck down and tell me why the hell you called us here away from our mate." My wolf growled. Gaining control back I let him go. He sat in his chair and began to speak and what came out of his mouth had me and my brother ready to kill him. " That girl you claim is your mate. You can't have her because I promised her to my son the soon to be alpha. She is this packs soon to be Luna. I will not allow you to waltz in here and take his mate from him." As soon as he called our mates his sons Eric snapped punching him in his jaw. I stared him down " Would you like to repeat what you just said?" I asked without emotion in my voice. This Alpha was stupid enough to do it. I jumped over his desk causing him to fall back. As I pounded on him, I felt my brother trying to pull me off. Finally I felt more than one pair of hands pull me off. I stood up breathing very heavily but still pissed. " I'm going to tell you one time and one time only. Stay the fuck away from our mate, don't even speak to her or so help me I will kill you. Do you understand? Because no one and I mean no one will ever take our mate from us. She is ours and only ours. If I find that you or your son so much as breathed the same air as her. I will personally kill you. Do you understand?" He looked me straight in the eyes not looking away and my wolf did not like the disrespect. " I said Do you understand?" I growled using my alpha tone. He shook his head before standing up to shake my hand. I ignored him walking out the door. I stormed out the door to my bike. Ignoring the calls of my brother I drove and drove, putting up a wall severing our twin mind link. I drove till I came to a clearing, stopping my bike. Getting of I went and sat in the middle of the field to call my farther. He picked up on the first ring growling out a hello. I could tell he was pissed but at the moment I didn't care. " Dad?" " Son... Why are you calling instead of mind linking?" " Cause dad I'm in a bad spot right now and I almost killed the alpha who's territory we're in?" " What the hell happened Airi? I told you about controlling that fucking temper of yours.. What Happned?" " He said we couldn't have our mate, that she was already promised to his son." " He did WHAT, does he seriously want a war on his hands. This is not a time for something like this. With all the tension between our two packs." " Dad I just don't understand, why didn't she tell us that she was promised to another" " She might not have known son, sometimes alphas will promise a girl to their son if he hasn't found his mate and she hasn't either but he won't tell the girl because she has to be won over not forced.... But if continually refused by the she wolfs he's promised his wolf go into a rage taking and marking her..." " You need to go back to her now... Before it's to late and don't ever leave her alone again..." " okay goodnight farther tell ma, Macy and Lillian I said goodnight and I love them." " Will do son goodnight Airi, stay safe." " Goodnight Dad."
I hung up putting my phone in my pocket. I quickly got on my bike driving back down the road I had come down the first time. I was back at the house within minutes. I walked in, sniffing the air for her scent. I walked in the direction of the living room following her scent. Thankfully she was passed out on the couch I smiled picking her up to take her to the room but she woke up smiling at me.
I sat her back down on the couch sitting next to her. I tensed when I heard the door open but my brother mind linked me saying it was only him. I sighed before turning to Sia with a serious expression.