Mirror Me And Fight

Sia's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid back relaxed watching my farther advance closer and closer to me. " Are you scared little girl." He asks smiling at me. "Should I be?" I laugh. Finally he reaches my bed side but in the blink of an eye I'm on the other side of the room a frown on my face. " Are you getting slower Daddy? Do you need me to get one of your little wolves to help you?" Taunting him. I wait looking for that familiar slide of his eyes to red letting me know the beast has awoken. "Ah is Daddy's little girl all brave now. Has she finally grew a backside. Ha! You forget though. I know what you fear. I know what makes you tremble. I know how to make you beg for forgiveness baby girl." He says not moving any closer. I lean agaisn't the wall smiling to myself as I close my eyes. As I close my eyes I can feel Ronnie proding at my thoughts so I let him in.

"Open your eyes... Please open your eyes, he's getting closer. Please Si!!!"

"Ronnie I'm fine don't worry I can handle myself."

"I know, but that doesn't make me any less worried. You're my sister. You've already been gone long enough and I don't want to lose you when I just got you back. I don't want to be the eldest anymore. I just want my big sister."

"God I'm sor..."

I stopped talking as I shot my hand out gripping my farthers throat. Opening my eyes, I smiled. "Ah ah ah...," I say throwing him across the room, " You made a little to much noise daddy. Wanna try again? Or are you too tired?" He growls his eyes shifting. "Aw and we welcome the beast." I start clapping a little with a big smile on my face. " How are you beast? It's been a long time hasn't it. Did you miss me? I missed you. Aw poor beasty lost his favorite toy. Remember the song I use to sing when you'd come for me. Ah but I remember. Shall I sing it for you." I watched as the beast analyzed my posture and my facial expression. " Here comes the beast
Here comes the beast
I can hear his feet
Stomping to the beat
Of my terrrrrroooooorrrrr
My terrrrrrroooorrrr
He likes to hear me cry
In the middle of the night
The bruises that he leaves
Makes me wanna scream
Cause he's the beast
The oh so evil beast
But what he doesn't know
Is when I grow old
He'll never see me cry
He might even die
Because when I grow old
I'm gonna kill his soul
Cause he's the beast
Yes he's the beast"
I laughed as I got to the ending. My voice hallow. My eyes glazed over from the memories that hit me full force. While I was distracted he attacked.

************************************
Flashback

" Ronnie go to your room." "But.." " No But's. ROOM NOW! "
" Yes, sir " as he Ronnie ran from my room I started to whisper the song that I had made after the beatings began.
" Here comes the beast
Here comes the beast
I can hear his feet
Stomping to the beat
Of my terrrrrroooooorrrrr
My terrrrrrroooorrrr
He likes to hear me cry
In the middle of the night
The bruises that he leaves
Makes me wanna scream
Cause he's the beast
The oh so evil beast
But what he doesn't know
Is when I grow old
He'll never see me cry
He might even die
Because when I grow old
I'm gonna kill his soul
Cause he's the beast
Yes he's the beast "

I heard his cruel laughter before I finished the last words making my head snap up. Next to him stood my suppose of fiancé that I didn't claim nor want. " What'd you want Trey? " I asked as I watched my farther lock the door and sit in one of the chairs by my bookshelf on the other side of the room. " I want to make love to you. " he replied. " With what love? Cause I sure as hell have no damn love for you. " I asked my face turned down in a frown. I blinked and I was on the ground. At first I didn't understand how I got their till I saw him. " Don't talk to him like that you little slut. You should be grateful that he has even looked at you twice let alone asked for your hand in marriage. You are worthless. " I laughed as the beast spat at the hand print on my face. I think that's when Trey broke. He dragged me to the bed by my hair, his body shaking and his eyes kept shifting. I stayed silent knowing that any sound I made would only make it worse. He slammed me on the bed immediately pulling of my skirt as I punched and kicked him. Eventually my body froze from trauma and terror... so I passed out just like any normal person would do. As I woke my eyes shifted around the room to find it empty and a ache between my thighs. I got up walking towards the bathroom. Starting a bubble bath I glanced at my reflection in the mirror with a grim expression. " Mirror, Mirror, Can't you see? What you show is killing me. " I sighed and that's when it hit me. sobs racked my body as I slid down the wall, my hands covering my mouth. he raped me... He raped me and my Dad watched. I shut my eyes and stood punching the glass i broke my mirror and ran.

I gasped for breath as I came back to my senses and the beast hands around my throat. After a second I looked over to Ronnie's face and instantly calmed myself. Grabbing the beast wrist I sent pulse after pulse of electricity into his body. As he shakes I close my eyes tears sliding down my cheeks. " I wish it never had to come to this. Oh how I wish you would have been a good farther. " His grip loosened as his body began to shut down till he tumbled off of me. As I took down his shield Ronnie ran to me with his tears in his eyes and that's when my mates finally arrived...