CHAPTER SIX - WITCH BITCH

THIRD POV

It has been couple of weeks since Mikael told Niklaus about his real father and his werewolf background. Their bond has been growing and you could see the small things that changed since the talk.

Mikael noticed things about Esther too. Before she was a loving wife but at some point she changed. She was constantly trying to tell Mikael what someone did wrong or badly, in hopes of him beating them. But Mikael of course would never lay a hand on his children.

-

MIKAELS POV

I was sitting again next to the lake. It calmed me down enough so I could collect my thoughts. Soon Tatia would come and play with Elijah and Niklaus' feelings. I was not letting that happen.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud giggle full of joy. I turned to look over my shoulder to see little Henrik and Rebekah play with flowers. I smiled to myself and stood up from the ground. I watched them for a bit, feeling proud of them.

My smile dropped as I thought about what would happen in the future. To little Henrik and the rest of the children. That thought in mind, I took my outer-layer shirt off and did some workout.

I wanted to be able to defend my children, even if it was only a small thing, like having more muscle than the threath. Even though I was in a really good shape, I could always be more.

I did some push- and pull-ups and some other workout stuff. After it was done, I got up from the ground and went to the lake. I washed my face and then put my shirt back on.

I looked around me and saw Henrik and Rebekah walking towards home.

I jogged to catch up with them and I grabbed Henrik. He squealed and started to laugh. Rebekah joined in too.

I put him to my shoulders and smiled mischievously at Rebekah.

I grabbed her too and she giggled while I lifted her up and carried her on my hip.

She pouted and said: "Father. I'm not a baby anymore."

I laughed and looked at her.

"Maybe not anymore, but you will always be my little girl." I said and she giggled.

"Henrik, we soon have a serious task to do." I said to Henrik, who excitedly looked all around him.

"We have to chase all the boys away from our little Rebekah." I joked.

Well I was serious, but let them have some fun now.

Henrik giggled but nodded his head trying to imitate my face.

"But Fatheeerrr..." Rebekah whined, but couldn't hold the giggles.

I shaked my head fondly and we arrived at the village.

"Father! Father!" Niklaus runs up to me, no signs of slowing down.

He jumped up and I quickly caught him with my free hand.

Now I had Henrik on my shoulders, Niklaus and Rebekah on my hips.

"What Niklaus?" I asked amused.

I walked with them and we got some looks on the way.

The scary Mikael carrying three of his children and smiling happily.

"I shot the target today while practicing with Elijah!!" He shouts excitedly.

"I am really proud of you Niklaus. That is amazing!" I smiled at him and he grinned widely.

I carried all of them back to the village where Elijah and Finn were doing chores.