11

It didn't take me every long to find her, and thankfully she was yet to be dead. Instead she was laying almost asleep on the sand, her eyes open and staring at the stars. She was very pretty in an almost bland way. That sounded bad but I didn't mean it. I meant she has an aura that radiates an almost calming energy, she was very alike to most people. Nothing was extremely gorgeous or ugly about her, she was just mihyun.

"About time, I nearly died of frostbite" she says turning to look my way, somehow she also made me nervous. As if she knew everything and would always know more than I did. I felt uneasy around her.

"I thought I would be your Prince Charming and rescue you" I tell her helping her up. Taking off my jacket I wrap it around her waist which confused her.

"What are you doing?" She asks suspicious. I'm covering your bare legs so no one can see them or anything else above.

"Get on my back, I'll give you a piggy back ride" I tell her kneeling down for her to hop on. I already felt chilly without the warmth of my jacket, but I decided that playing it cool was worth it.

"I don't know, I feel like your up to something" she tells me. Rolling my eyes I just wait for her to hop on. Feeling her hands grip my shoulders and her legs wrap around my sides I get up slowly and place my hands on her now covered legs to keep her up.

"I won't kill you if that's what your worried about" I tell her as I begin slowly walking back, she was a bit heavier than I had thought but nothing I couldn't handle. Who doesn't like a chubby girl?

"After our last encounter I beg to differ" she tells me. Okay I understand that, I'm an asshole and well I had to learn how to control myself around her and others. Maybe that's just an excuse because I feel so little and inferior to her for some reason.

"Yeah, sorry about that" I tell her quietly, I know she heard though, something in the way her heart sped up gave it away. Our walk was continued in silence, finally getting back to the bonfire I look at Jeongin who smiles lightly at us.

"Where were you two love birds?" Jisung asks us as I glare at him. I would never understand how such a short guy could be so cocky and rude yet he existed.

"Shut up squirrel" I hear one tell him. In times like these, I'm happy she actually has a bitchy side. Finding our way back to the rich girls house I open the door and let Mihyun get off my back.

"Goodnight" I tell her walking away not wanting to see or hear any of her remarks.

Mihyuns POV

That was strange. I wonder if he's this different when tipsy or if he's just bipolar. Deciding to go upstairs without saying goodnight back I open my bedroom door quietly to not wake up Minyu. Hopping into my bed I let my eyes close in peace. I'm kinda glad he came to help me, I didn't expect that from someone like him.

What a strange man.

-

"Wake up bitches, it's nearly two pm" Minyu says pulling the curtains wide open to blind us. Letting out a groan and sit up and try and stop the world from spinning. I didn't even drink much yet here I am feeling the weight of every bad decision. Am I going to listen and do better? Nope.

"I need food" I mutter opening my eyes as I feel Minyu take a seat on my bed.

"Lucky you Minho made us some lunch and I saved you some" she says pulling me up as she drags me downstairs. I was still wearing the same clothes and my breath most definitely was not pleasant but right now I didn't care.

Minyu opens the fridge and passes me a plate filled with fried rice, a cooked egg and some cherry tomatoes. Taking it to the table I look around and take notice the lack of life. "Where is everyone?" I ask before taking a bite of my food. Minyu opens a can of alcohol and takes a seat on a chair in front of me. Her messy blonde hair up in a bun and her eye makeup smudged.

"Out, it's just us girls besides Yerhi and Zima who ditched us for the guys" she tells me taking a sip. I could use a drink but I should hold off for a bit more.

"Oh" I mumble. My chest felt slightly heavy for some reason, was I jealous I wasn't invited? No I don't care about shit like that, maybe I'm just still a bit sick. "What's our plans?" I ask her after swallowing some food.

"Well shopping first because you need some new and sexier clothes and after that we will go clubbing. I'm fucking someone tonight and if I don't find someone there it's gonna be you" she tells me winking my way as I choke slightly.

"Ew don't scare me" I joke as she hits my arm lightly.

"On a more serious note though, I saw you and Hyunjin enter the house last night, what's up with you two?" She asks me as I look up at her startled. I had no clue she was even awake.

"Nothing, I was cold and he wanted to carry me back" I tell her.

"So you wouldn't mind if I got with him?" She asks me waiting for my reply. Dropping my spoon in shock at her question I laugh uneasily at her words. When did she have a sudden liking for him? How did I not pick up on it, she's usually very clear at reading.

"Honey don't worry, I ain't that type of bitch. You like him and I just wanted to make sure in case I was seeing things. I don't fully approve because he gives me off vibes, but if your happy I'm happy" she tells me smiling as I stop tensing my body. Maybe I underestimated her.

"I don't like him" I tell her.

"Maybe not yet, but you look like your interested in him and he is most definitely interested in you" she tells me giving me a small smile before taking another sip of her drink. Did I like him? I barely know him, how could I like him?

"Maybe I am interested" I say honestly as she nods. I highly doubt I would ever want to be with someone that thinks of me like a toy. That isn't my thing.