00

O- observable                        N- nice... kind of                        E- equivocal.

To everyone they have me figured out. I'm the, not so good looking, friend who is nice and kind and can be a push over. Yet that's definitely not me, I do have a temper but luckily I can keep it under control, I'm not attractive cause bitch I don't try and lastly I'm only a 'push over' because I have a secret I'd rather keep as I said. A secret.

My names Kang Mihyun, though my friends call me One. That's what I've been called since the second year of high school when my old friend Sooyi came up with it. She explained the letters saying I was observant, kind and equivocal. Equivocal meaning I'm suspicious.

We use to be close yet she never really knew me well. She was the only true friend I ever had. That's until she committed suicide. Now I acknowledge myself as one. People know why I use the nickname one but they never understand why I would say equivocal, since I was apparently "easy to read".

Now I'm in my first year of university and I'm studying law. Unlike my friends I'm short, I need glasses but I choose to wear contacts, sadly a bit curvy when I'd rather just be flat and makeup was as foreign to me as dieting. My friends are sweet, don't get me wrong but when they bring me along to parties or functions. I'm the one that helps them talk to their crush or bring their drunk asses home.

I'm the friend they go to when they get dumped or dump someone, when they have issues or dilemmas. Sometimes I'm even the friend who helps with their assignments or take their jobs in school. To them I'm an easy push over or a good person to whine to without telling them it's their fault the guy dumped them.

I know nearly everything about them yet they probably don't even know if I have any relatives, my past or most likely what I like. That's not because they are selfish, it's because I don't want them to know about my past or family. That's just my secret. Know one really knows who Kang Mihyun is.

And ill keep it that way.

——

Dun dun DUNNNN!!!

So hey my fellow unsocials, I'm writing this cause I'm a depressing person who loves writing about secrets, depression and well everything... depressing.

Of course I'll write some fluffy scenes.... if I'm happy. Smut? Hmm not sure but hey I'm unpredictable. So if your into that than keep a look out.