08

The day really didn't want to end, I still had a whole class before I could leave for the day. I guess drinking tonight was a definite no. Taking a sip of my water I pretend to pay interest in the stupid lecture going on. I wonder if Yoongi is alright, I wonder if the guy stopped?

Who cares, I have to keep a distance from Hyunjin. I knew the fact he would talk to me by ourselves was weird, but when others were around he acted like I didn't exist. That's how you disappear easy.

That was a basic thing serial killers did just to act nice to the victim yet to make sure no one knew they even knew the victim. Dumbass I'm going to show you who the real prey is.

-

I watched him sit with his friends at lunch. I watched as he barely ate anything and looked aimlessly at everyone. He barely looked my way but he knew I was staring. I could tell how his back straightened when I first saw him. How he barely made an effort to talk or look my way.

"Mihyun, what's the plan for new years?" Hima ask me. Turning to her I smile.

"How about visiting Yerhis vacation house and relax?" I ask them.

"Yes I love that idea. Yerhi please let us stay at your vacation home?" Zima begs the tiny pale girl who currently has her eyes on Minho.

"Yeah... Yeah whatever you guys want" she waves of dismissively.

"Well Yerhi is glued to Minho. Suhyuk is still getting it with seungmin and my eyes are trained on that cute Han so why don't we see if we can get them to come?" Hima asks as we all turn to the table with the following men.

"I love that idea when I heard seungmin" suhyuk mutters as he winks at the man looking at him blowing kisses.

They make me want to throw up.

"I'll ask Minho and I bet with some convincing... Words I'll be able to get him to come along with the other two boys" Yerhi says as we gag at what she was meaning.

"Why don't we invite all of them, the more men for you the more time I can relax" I say making sure to seem believable. As long as they have no idea.

"Mihyun your so smart. Bitches it's decided. It's open season this new years eve" Minyu pipes in finally speaking. Open season definitely... But for me it's a little different.

-

"So Minho and his friends agreed" Yerhi tells us. She did not, it's hasn't even been that long since lunch.

"Bitch it's only been half an hour did you suck him off in the bathroom or what?" Suhyuk asks her.

"No you grot. I asked him nicely and made a few promises... I'm not that kind of girl" she says.

"..."

"That happened three times guys. I've grown since the start of the year" she shouts after our grouped silence.

"It's okay Yerhi. Everyone had there good quirks and their bad quirks" I tell her as she frowns.

"Mihyun you haven't been talking to me lately. I've been so alone" Minyu tells me, I turn toward her and frown.

"Are you still single?" I ask her.

"I'm standing here with you does that answer your question?" She asks me as I laugh.

"I'll date you" I tell her.

"Wait for real?" She asks lifting a brow.

"Nope" I say waking away.

"Mihyun stop bullying me! I'm opening up to you right now" she tells me.

"That's nice" I tell her going into my phone. Suddenly a massive weight is dumped onto my back. "You look skinny but right now I'm struggling" I tell her as I see her getting a free piggy back from me.

"That's nice" she mimicks me.

-

"What a suprise seeing you here" hyunjin tells me smiling down at me.

"This is the girls toilet and the closest toilet from my class" I say coldly.

"Such fate" he says pulling me into an empty stall. His hand gripping my sleeve. My eyes stare into his dead ones.

"Is this going to become a regular thing with you pulling me into inconvenient places?" I ask him grimly.

"I just want some alone time with my new toy. Is that too much to ask?" He asks me pushing his face closer to mine so our eyes are at level.

"Yes because I'm not your toy for one. And two, get your hands off me pretty boy" I tell him pushing him away roughly.

"Pretty boy? I'll take that as a compliment. But I don't take it kindly when Im given orders" he tells me pushing me against the stalls wall. His hand gripping my jaw as he lifts my face to look up at his.

"And I don't take it kindly when you call me a toy" I say.

"I don't understand why your so difficult. What have I ever done to you?" He asks.

"Get physical with me, act like I'm an object, force me into places, must I continue?" I ask him.

"No, I'm not that interested. Any way what I really came to see you about was new years vacation thing. I know you had some say in it if I was invited" he tells me.

"Calm down, your not that special. Everyone in your friend group was invited. Besides I have a thing for one of your friends" I edge him on.

What he doesn't know won't kill him and what he thinks he knows will keep him busy. His eyes glare into mine as he presses himself closer to me.

"Really? Tell me who?" He asks, his voice deep and cold that my skin crawls with goosebumps.

"Why should I?" I ask him, maybe I am truly dumb.

"If you don't I will force it out of you" he states. Well fuck, what did J just got myself into?