01

I feel like shit. Not like literal shit but metaphorical shit. It's the middle of the first semester of my first year of university yet they decided it would be fun to host a party. One where all students must attend to release our stress or some shit along those lines.

Most students studying law are super happy but I for one am not, mainly because the stupid student president is hosting the party at his place. Why I'm upset over a guy who doesn't know I exist is because his name is Bang Chan. One of the nine playboy shits that are on campus. A group of overly hot or cute guys that call themselves straykids. And he happens to study law. Like me... yay.

Most girls are happy where I am not, mainly because every time one of my friends get involved with one of the nine it's bad news, to me. I'm always stuck with them crying cause they got dumped cause, wow surprise, they are playboys. They sleep with you and dump you. Unlike me they have never read a fan fiction so I can't really blame them because the main character will most likely fall for one of the assholes.

Thankfully I'm not main character material so I'm safe, from the sex and dumping but not from my friends whining. Don't get me wrong I don't personally have a vendetta against any of the nine boys but, like the good girl I am, I'll keep my legs closed thanks. But to be nice to my friends I have to admit the boys are inhumanly handsome. If I was in their six inch high heel shoes than I'd get some of that-

I'm off track, any way, parties are hell for people like me. People who just want nice and quiet and some junk food. That's all I want. Well I could go for other things but THE MAIN POINT IS, I hate these parties. And whist I'm breaking the fourth dimension pray for me please. Okay back to the real world.

"Mihyun does the green one look too slutty or the pink?" My dearest friend Yerhi asks as she holds up a dress with a dark green material that looks way to small even for a nine year old. Or the bright pink one which is pretty but has so many openings that it scares me that a piece of her will pop out when she least expects it.

"I love the green one" I say pointing to the green, Yerhi smiles brightly showing her perfect straight teeth as she chucks the pink dress making her dyed blond hair move around her. To be honest Yerhi is a hottie, and my bisexual ass would love some of that- I'm off topic again.

"Your so sweet One, while I change can you give Minyu a call?" She asks but doesn't wait for an answer as I nod my head straining a smile, I call the bitch of bitches. Minyu, she likes me well not like like let's be best friends but like as I want to fuck you.

To be honest I was as shocked as fuck cause I most definitely thought she was straight. She ain't she just a hoe. But I can't judge cause it's her life and she can do what she likes, and whoever she likes. If it's consensual of course.

She is a bitch, not like a oblivious bitch but like a bully bitch. Beats me how were even friends. "What is it now Yerhi?" A high pitched voice asks through the phone as I mentally choke her. Pinching my leg to keep myself calm I begin to speak.

"It's One, I'm ringing to ask if you want to come over tonight? Us girls are going to a party and I was hoping you could make it?" I ask her as I hope she declines. Decline, decline please fucking decline!

"Oh hey One I'd love to come with you. I'll be there soon" she says as her voice literally goes up higher and she hangs up... yay she's going to get drunk and try to make out with me again. This night is going to be hectic.

Minyu is one fine girl, her body is nice and slim but her curves are still there. Her face is an amazing porcelain white and her bright pink hair is always left loose. I'd have a massive crush on her if I hadn't first met her banging a senior in one of the girl stalls. I just don't like people who like sleeping around.