07

I stare at Yoongi who has his bags packed and stepping out the door as he stares at me with wide eyes. This bitch really thought he could just escape after telling me I'm also in trouble?

"Turn back around and get in the house" I tell him sternly as I watch him back up into the house with me following. He places the bags down and sighs.

"Don't sigh you bitch. We're you just going to ditch me and run. What happened to always having my back?" I ask him as he gasps.

"I never said I will have your back, it's each for your own. I love you but I love myself more so a sacrifice has to be made" he tells me as I glare at him.

"I knew I should've killed you, you selfish prick" I tell him as I kick his bag down the steps. He looks up at me unamused.

"I need help, that dude is showing interest in me. What do I do if he tries to kill me?" I ask him as I look around the outside of my house.

"You dumbass I told you to be careful" he tells me picking up his bag I kicked.

"It's your fault, I seen those guys and had to run. He followed me and probably saved me" I tell him annoyed but my sudden defence for him confuses myself.

Why was I trying to act like that guy did me a favour. I'm perfectly fine on my own.

"Mihyun, don't get attached. Do you want a rerun of highschool again?" He asks me as I tighten my jaw.

I'm not crazy, I'm not. I'm perfectly fine. Yes that's right, I'm normal.

"I told you that it wasn't my fault" I tell him as I pull him inside and sit the door. Not wanting anyone hearing.

"Mihyun, I know you more than anyone will. Don't get mixed up with this guy. You can't handle relationships and he obviously isn't good" he tells me as I start scratching my wrist.

Im fine, I'm normal. Of course I am, how could I not be? If was one mistake, im different now.

"Mihyun, calm down, I won't go. I'll stay, I won't let it happen again okay" he tells me as he stops my hands from scratching my nearly raw wrists.

"I'm fine though, I'm not some kid. Besides he will loose interest soon" I tell him shaking my head as if I can't rid myself of my thoughts.

Blood, so much blood. Why was she smiling? I loved yellow, and now it was red. She wanted a break. A break from me. I became to much. I showed to much of myself. She hated the real me. I don't blame her, I hate the real me as well.

-

Days went by, my mind in a haze. I was drinking at night and not getting much sleep. I was fine though. Yoongi stayed, but of course he never stays long.

He couldn't, he had his own problems. He wanted me safe but that couldn't happen if he wasn't. He left. Hyunjin didn't show the slightest interest in me at school.

As if I didn't even exist, but I felt paranoid. I was being watched. Atleast that's what I thought. Maybe it was in my head. I should stop drinking.

But it numbs me. It makes me happy. It doesn't, it makes you weak. Your weak. Your useless and stupid. That's why you are always alone.

Alone.

Alone.

But never really alone.

"One your bleeding" Hima tells me concerned as she pulls out some tissues from her bag.

I had my guard down, I'm so stupid.

"Sorry I guess I've been studying too much" I laugh as I try and stop my nose from bleeding.

Did I eat today? I can't remember.

"Shit mihyun are you okay?" Zima asks as she looks at me worried. Why do they care for me so much.

"I'm fine, just I get stuck into studying I forget to sleep. Im silly" I tell her. A smile on my face but like always forced.

Getting up I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Going in I look at myself and glare at my image. I was pale and my eye bags were prominat. Did I eat.

"Eat this" a voice says as I turn to see hyunjin leaning against the wall and holding a pastries. Staring at him dumbfounded I take it anyway.

"This is the girls bathroom. Your not allowed in here" I tell him as he smirks as if I was a dumbass.

"Does it look like I care? Honestly for a smart girl you say the dumbest things" he tells me walking close as he lifts my chin and helps my nose. Gently squeezing it.

Does he not know about personal space?

"I'm fine" I say trying to get out of his hold. His arm just tightens and he holds me still. Not wanting him to suddenly hurt my nose I stand stiff in front of him.

"Your not, and did I say to move? You don't know when to just get the hint do you?" He asks me annoyed yet not horribly annoyed. His hair grown out a bit more.

"No sorry, it's one of my faults. So like I said I'm fine. Leave me alone" I tell him removing his hand as he doesn't try and stop me.

"Why don't you just listen to me? I'm a nice guy" he tells me, though the tug of his lips differs my theory.

"We both know that is bullshit. Your as nice as I am good at taking hints. Now leave me alone" I tell him brushing past him and leaving the bathroom.

My heart beating fast and my palms slightly sweaty. Something about him made me feel like I was his prey.

Nothing but prey. I'm the rabbit and he's the fox. But this rabbit isn't as dumb as he thinks.

"Are you okay now?" Hima asks me as I nod sitting down. I wasn't but that was because of something else.