14

Mentions of the assault will be talked about I just wanted to warn you.

Hyunjin felt warm next to me. His arms holding me gently as if he was afraid I'd he held me to tightly I would break, maybe I would. I felt insecure, disgusting and humiliated about what happened, my body no longer felt like it was mine. It was foreign to my own touch.

"I'm sad" i whispered quietly. I hated I was bothering him yet he was the only one I was okay with talking to about it. The others weren't bad and I trusted them, yet telling them what happened was something that I was scared of and I didn't know why.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks me softly, his voice somehow smooth and honey like rather than his usual aggressive tone. Somehow I felt closer to him than I did with myself. I never would have thought he would help me out, yet he had and I was great full.

"I don't know, I just feel sad and empty" I tell him leaning my head onto his shoulder. It was probably four in the morning by now, the others would be up in a couple of hours and I knew Hyunjin must be begging for sleep. Was I being a nuisance?

"It's perfectly normal to feel that way. Just remember that it was not you that caused it nor is anything wrong with you. Your still exactly the same as before, perfect and so very pretty" he tells me, his fingers running through my hair lightly. Was he afraid to not touch me to much because of what happened?

"Are you just saying that or do you actually think I'm no different than before?" I ask him scared of his answer. My voice timid and small, I hate this side of me.

"I'm not just saying that and I don't think it. Mihyun you haven't changed at all. All of this body is yours. Your hair, skin and nails are all yours and only yours. What he did doesn't change the fact you own and control your own body. His actions only hurt you yet that doesn't change your worth" he tells me resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Would anyone want to be with me now, I feel used" I tell him looking at the table in front of us. The empty cups sitting there.

"I know for a fact people would want to be with you. Your not used, your hurt. I still like you" he tells me as I look up at him.

"Don't lie, are you serious?" I ask him, tears starting to pool my eyes again.

"I have liked you for a bit now, what happened tonight doesn't change anything about how I feel. Your value hasn't changed. Your body hasn't changed" he tells me placing his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry, I must be annoying you" I tell him looking away as I feel him rest his head against mine.

"You never annoy me" he tells me. "You should get some sleep now though, I won't leave you" he whispers as I nod slowly. Trusting him to stay with me I close my eyes and manage to fall asleep slowly.

-

The next day moved slowly. Hyunjin woke me up when he heard others coming down stairs. He worried how I would feel if someone saw us. Of course it would lead people to suspect something and we both decided to go seperate ways for now. Showering was slow, I made sure to wash myself, and than wash myself again.

The soap didn't seem to remove the touch of him and I didn't like that, I still felt dirty. Sitting down on the bath floor I let the water fall over me and let my thoughts and tears wash drown the drain with it. I'm lucky yerhi is rich so the water bill shouldn't be too bad.

"One how much longer are you going to be, some of us are going out for breakfast. Do you want to come?" Hima yells through the bathroom door. I didn't want to go out.

"No, I think I'll stay here today" I yell back at her as she yells an okay. Deciding that I have to leave the shower eventually I stand up and turn off the water. Drying myself I dress quickly not glancing in the mirror, I didn't want to see myself, not right now.

Opening the door I make my way to my room to drop off my old clothes. Seeing Hyunjin still here I stare at him confused. "Why didn't you go out with the others?" I ask him as he lays down on the bed.

"I wanted to stay with you, is that alright?" He asks me looking my way as I nod, I felt comfortable knowing I would have him here. Less time to think and remember if he would keep me busy.

"I'm not going to do much today, I was just going to stay in bed" I tell him pacing the dirty clothes into a bag and placing them next to my other bag. "Are you sure your alright with that?" I ask him as he nods.

"I didn't feel like doing too much either" he says getting up to leave.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"You have a single bed, and you wanted to rest, I was going to my room" he tells me as I look down at the floor.

"You can stay in Minyu and Zimas bed" I tell him pointing to the other bed in the room.

"They won't mind if i stay in their bed?" He asks making his way from the door and to the bed. Shaking my head he takes a seat on the bed. I lay down under the covers of my bed and stare at the taller boy only feet away. His hair was left loose and slightly messy, he probably hadn't brushed it yet.

"Thank you" I tell him, he looks over to me and gives me a small smile. "I know we haven't had the best moments before but I'm really thankful I know you" I tell him closing my eyes not wanting to see how he would react to my sentimental words.

Idk why but middle aged ladies be hittin different lately.... yes I may be talking about one of my teachers.