18

A/N: Realised I hadn't updated this one in a long time.. sorry about that

We ended up skipping our lessons and lectures, neither of us wanting to deal with the questions, the stares or even school work. I honestly just wanted to stay by his side. Feeling protected and comfortable as we stayed together.

"Why can't we just runaway?" I say, sitting next to him at the park. The sky darkening as time seems to slow between us.

"Why do you want to runaway?" hyunjin asks me calmly, his hand brushing through strands of my hair as I sigh in comfort in his hold.

"Everything is overwhelming, I hate feeling so out of control, right now your the only stable thing I seem to be able to hold on too" I tell him.

Hearing a ding brought us out of our unrealistic dreams. I watched as Hyunjin brought out his phone. Not wanting i be nosy I looked away as I heard him sigh. "The cops came to our University looking for us" Hyunjin tells me.

Sitting up right I feel my heart ache. What did they want to speak about? I couldn't possibly go through the pain have having to tell them what happened again. What if it was about Hyunjin? Surely they weren't still suspecting him, but they might be.

"Mihyun calm down, about your words from before. Do you still want to runaway with me?" Hyunjin asks.

Without a further thought I nodded my head. I couldn't loose Hyunjin, how could I cope without him. He was someone I couldn't loose no matter what, they can't take him away from me.

After hearing me agree Hyunjin grabbed my hands and we began to run. Apparently the older had a few more friends who could help is with transport and money. For a short while we would be waiting at a hotel while they sorted it out.

Laying down on the not so soft bed, I let my thoughts linger through my mind. What could happen to us? Hyunjin could get arrested and that was my main concern. He had been protecting me so surely that meant all of this was my fault right?

"Mihyun breath, I won't let anything keep us apart I promise" he tells me rubbing the sides of my face to bring me out of y thoughts.

Staring up at him I started to cry. "I can't loose you too. It's not fair this is my fault, I ruined it again and now you will be taken away from me too. It's always my fault" I sobbed.

"Mihyun that's not true. What happened wasn't your fault and my actions were caused because of me. I chose to do what I had done" he tried to convince me. Sitting down next to me as I cried.

"Why did I have to meet you?"

I'm sorry seolmi I didn't mean to hurt you. I just loved you too much in a way that only I knew.

"I regret ever getting close to you"

I hate myself for the pain I caused you, I just wanted to be happy. I didn't see how much pained I caused you until that day. Please forgive me!

"Mihyun, why are you like this?" It was as if it was yesterday. She wore her favourite yellow dress as I handed her her present.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask confused.

"Why don't you understand your hurting me! You can't keep me to yourself, I have a family and friends" she cried. Her hands hitting away the present in my hands.

"I thought you liked me being with you, I thought you liked me?" I ask her lightly, tears filling my eyes as I stared at her.

"I don't like you that's what you don't seem to understand. I was nice because I pitied you. I felt bad that you had no friends yet now I know why. Your obsessive" she spits angrily.

"I'm sorry I can do better, don't leave me please" I begged her.

"Please stop one. Your hurting me, you hurt everyone I get close to. I regret ever getting close to you" she whispers.

Angrily she gets out of her chair and starts storming away. Quickly I follow her and grab her arm. "No please don't go, I can do better trust me. I won't hang off you and I'll give you space. You can even be with others just, please don't leave me alone" I begged her. Getting on my knees as I clung to her not wanting to let her go.

"Why?" She asks me. "Why won't you just let me go?" As she said that she grabbed the knife that had been waiting next to the cake I had made for her. Than everything went red. I stared numb as she dropped into my arms. Her body limp as I couldn't breath.

Seolmi? Why aren't you moving? Lifting her head I noticed as it felt back, blood pouring onto my clothes as I stared at her in shock. Trying hard to stop the bleeding.

"This- this isn't happening. No you can't leave me. Seolmi wake up I'm sorry. I'll do better please no!" I begged her.

"Wake up I'll leave you, I won't ever bother you again just wake up im sorry" I begged. Rubbing my face as I tried to stop the tears.

"No! Please I'm sorry" I told her.

"Mihyun is sorry, your always sorry" a voice bitterly spoke behind me. Their hands harshly gripping my shoulder.

"She won't wake up mom. Call an ambulance please" I begged the older women who puffed lightly on her cigarette. Breathing the smoke into my face as she smiled.

"Mom? Now you call me Mom. I thought you hated me? I thought you were finally leaving home to be with your true love?" She asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I told her cradling Seolmis body in my arms.

"No one can ever love you. I warned you to not fall in love but you did. You killed her" she spoke pressing her fingernails into my skin harshly drawing blood.

"I'm sorry" I spoke.

"I'm sorry" she mimicked. "Your always sorry, honestly I don't know why I even put up with your sorry excuse of existence. You don't know how to love. You don't know how to be a human being, you think a sorry can fix your mess?" She asks.

"It's my fault" I sobbed.

"Yes my darling. It's all your fault" she told me.

"I didn't mean too" I told her.

"We never mean to hurt people, Mihyun only I can show you love. Your love for her was weak and stupid. But my love for you my sweet child will never die. I hurt you because I love you. You understand me right?" She asks me. Bending down as she strokes my cheek lightly.

"I love her" I told her. My words angering her as she slapped me hard. Scared and frightened I covered Seolmis body afraid she would turn her attention to my friend.

"Your love for her killed her. She never loved you, you pathetic child" she spat getting up and leaving the two of us alone.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Mihyun breath it's okay" Hyunjin whispered. Pulling me into his chest as I cried.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked him.

"Nothing is wrong with you. Your hurt and your trying hard to keep living and that makes you strong. I won't ever leave you" he tells me.

"Promise?" I ask him lightly.

"I promi-.."

"Hwang Hyunjin and Kim Mihyun open up" a voice called banging on the door roughly as we panicked. What do we do?