17

Hyunjin had stayed the night, we didn't do anything or say anything but hold each other. My tiny little open up to him felt like a tiny weight of my shoulders, as if I was finally able to come clean on how horrible I was.

Yet he didn't tell me I was horrible.

We made our way to our university together, not really talking but enjoying each other's presence rather. Of course his friends and my friends were rather shocked about his turning up together. Neither decided to question what was exactly happening between us and even I didn't know what I would say.

That we like each other but we aren't dating? That we come to school together and hang together all suddenly that it's freakishly strange. I don't know what to tell them.

"One are you an Hyunjin a thing?" Zima asks me as I take a seat with them in the cafeteria. Shaking my head at her she stares at me confused.

"What is going on than? You guys seem awfully close all of a sudden, did I miss something?" She asks the other girls who shrug their shoulders equally confused.

"We're just friends" I tell her as she rolls her eyes not believing me.

"Everyone knows that a girl and guys friendship only has a certain level before they either hate each other or end up dating each other. You my friend have passed the suspiciously close in a matter of minutes. One more level of him being over protective than you guys aren't friend your dating" she tells me as I stare at her blankly confused.

"What does that even mean?" I ask.

"You haven't heard of the girl and guy level?" Yerhi asks me as I shake my head.

"So there a different types of friendship between opposite sexes. When they both have same sex liking. Which is suhyuk and us" Hima tells me as I nod.

"When they are close to your older brother or older siblings and you are naturally close. Or when you grow up together. The highest level of friendship stops when your guy friend either becomes a protector for you and cock blocks you or when a girl ruins any relationship for the guy out of jealousy" zima tells me as I follow along.

"But you and hyunjin are friends in college. Meaning that you two aren't the second one and since he isn't gay you guys arent the first one. You see when a girl and guy get close as adults than the highest level of friendship starts when he protects you for anyone or when you guys start becoming strangely closer out of nowhere" Yerhi tells me.

"So that's why you guys think we are dating, because we are new friends?" I ask them as they nod on agreement.

"Mihyun we are mainly concerned because Hyunjin is known to be a bad guy. He isn't nice and his past relationships were more like him using girls" Minyu tells me as I nod understanding their worry.

"I know the rumours and I was also wary at first but he isn't really that bad. He's actually quite nice and sweet to me" I tell them.

"The level, your way above it" Hima tells me.

"You really like him don't you" Zima says as I frown. My emotions were confusing and our sudden closeness was still weirdly unusual for me.

"I like him, but I don't know what will happen" I tell them.

"Who do you like?" Felix asks suddenly sitting down next to Hima who rolls her eyes at Felixs presence.

"None of your business asshole" Hima tells him. Shocked at her words from such a usually sweet girl I watch as Felix rolls his eyes at her.

"I wasn't speaking to you so don't flatter yourself. I was asking Mihyun" he tells her.

"Why are you over here?" I ask him confused.

"Because I can. You never answered my question either. Who do you like?" He asks me.

"She likes me" Hyunjin tells him making his way over to sit next to me.

"What are you guys a couple?" Felix asks us as I shake my head. "So than Hyunjin won't care if I ask Mihyun to come over to my place?" Felix asks looking at the man seated next to me.

"She won't be going over to your place" Hyunjin tells him.

"Your not her boss" Felix tells him turning to face me. "What do you say about that cutie?" He asks winking at me. Looking down I see Hyunjin hold my hand surprising me.

"No thanks" I tell Felix.

"Why not? We can have a fun time" he tells me as I shake my head.

Before I could tell him no again Hyunjin helps me up and takes me away from the table with my friends and Felix staring after us. His larger hand holding onto mine gently as he brings me to the library.

"Are you okay?" I ask him making him stop in his steps.

"I didn't want things to get out of hand, and Felix has a tendency to do just that. Are you okay? I don't want any flashbacks to happen when he's talking like that to you" he tells me checking over my face as he fixes my slightly messed up hair.

Surprised at his worry my cheeks flame a little at the new feeling. He was worried about me, I thought he was going to be angry.

"Thankyou" I tell him holding his hand a little firmer as he smiles down at me. "I'm really happy" I tell him, my words confusing him as he tilts his head.

"Your such a nice guy, I'm happy someone as nice as you likes me" I tell him as he chuckles.

He was so sweet and kind, I don't want to let him go.