The Gryffindor Ghost

Today was the day. I woke up at 7:00 and changed into one of my favorite shirts. It was cropped but not by a lot. It was lavender with a small white floral pattern. I paired it with my favorite pair of skinny jeans. I bought all of these items from a muggle clothing store. I bought all of my day wear from these shops. I thought the clothing was cute and Sirius didn't really mind what I wore. I paired this outfit with a pair of shoes called Vans once again these were all muggle clothing items. I brushed my hair and I put on a amethyst crystal necklace Sirius gave me one year for my birthday. I walked down the stairs and I headed down to the Great Hall.

As I entered the Great Hall I was turning heads. Everyone was looking at me. Especially the boys, even Malfoy. I had never had this kind of attention before in my life. I went to sit down next to George and Hermione. The moment I sit down Hermione harshly whispers in my ear, "What in the world do you think you're doing?!" "I don't know? I'm just wearing an outfit! It's not my fault people look at me as if they think I don't notice!" I say in a low voice. " I think you look perfectly fine," George said, butting into me and Hermione's conversation. "In fact I would even say you look splendid." He said cutting a piece of his sausage.

I make my bacon-strawberry-pancake breakfast. I make 2 pancakes to share with George. We share the pancakes among the murmurs and the stares. I talk with him and Fred about how we will prank Lee. We confirmed that after breakfast I would head up to their dorm and hide under Lee's bed they would head up about 5 minutes after me. They would head up to their dorm and tell Lee about the Gryffindor Ghost. Then I would start making Lee's things move and chase him around the dorm when George said the code word chasing. Once me and George finished our pancakes. I headed up to their dorm. I found Lee's bed from the depiction George and Fred gave me of his trunk and things. I rolled under it and waited. I finally heard footsteps after 7 minutes. I heard talking and I saw feet. "The Gryffindor Ghost is so real. Angelina said it chose her as its victim last year, she swore all of her stuff started chasing her."

As soon as I heard the code word I stretched out my hands. My hands glowed with a purple hue. The sparks in between my fingers pulsed. I could see Lee and all of his stuff chasing him but all my eyes could see were the Twins' feet standing in front of me covering me and backing up into Lee's bed. Lee was screaming hysterically and running from his things but the faster he ran the faster they caught up to him. It was hilarious. When he was in the common room I dropped the items. I came out from under the bed and headed down the stairs. The Twins had already ran off to Lee and were in the common room. I came down and pretended to look shocked. "Lee! What have you done?!" I yelled. "It's. . . It's the Gryffindor Ghost," He said panting. "The what?!" I asked. "The Gryffindor Ghost, Fred and George were telling me about it." "Oh sure." I said. Me not believing him caused him to freak out even more. "Whatever, I'm going back to my dorm if you don't mind." I said this and walked back up the stairs.

Fred and George said to him, "We told you Lee." and they headed back up the stairs. I met with them in their dorm. They were laughing so hard the moment they entered. "Alright Y/N!" Fred said going in for a high five. "You're brilliant Y/N!" George said hugging me. Then all of a sudden they each grabbed a pillow from a bed and went to hit me with it. Before they could I used my powers to freeze them. I extended my arms to my side with them still frozen. I grabbed the remaining pillows from the beds, they were 3 above my head. I was levitating them with my powers and I turned them in their direction. "If I let you go you must put the pillows down or else I will have these pillows attack you." I said to them. I let them go and they dropped their pillows. "You're too good Y/N," George said. I smirked at him, "You know it." I replied.

"I'm going to reply to a letter now, I'll be back. When I come back you guys better have helped Lee pick up his stuff." I said to them walking to my dormitory. "Sir, Yes Sir!" They shouted.