•Movie date• Chapter 8

The phone dinged, signaling there was a new message.

"hey mina, can you check? I need to finish the dishes" you asked the light brown skined girl.

"yea, sure" she responded, grabbing your phone from the table.

"oh! Its from Bakugou!" she said.

"whats it say?" you asked.

"he says if a date at the movie's is fine" mina read.

"yea, thats fine" you responded.

Mina typed in your response As she giggled.

"im so happy you and Bakugou are still going on dates! I cant wait untill you two start gaining feelings!" mina cheered.

"i gotta be the first one you tell once you get feelings, ok?" she smirked.

You chuckled, finishing the dishes.

"ok" you replied.

"eek! I cant wait! And your dates tomorrow!" she jumped up.

"text him the what the details are" you told her, as you dried your hands.

"sure" she typed away.

After a few moments, Bakugou texted back, as mina read the messages outloud.

"he said he'll pick you up at 6:30 And that he already picked out a movie he thinks you'll like" mina said.

"what type of genre?" you asked.

"i dont know, but you should keep it a surprise" mina suggested.

"trust me, when Bakugou surprise's someone, its always the best" mina assured.

"ok, im trusting you" you told her.

She nodded with a smile.

"come on, its getting late, you can take a shower first" you told her.

●●●●●●●●●●●next day●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"its already 6:23, im almost ready" you told mina.

"hurry up" she said.

"all i need to do is putt on my socks and shoes, calm down" you told her.

"but this is Bakugou's first time dating someone, i just want to help him" she responded.

you playfully rolled your eyes as you finished putting on your shoes.

"there, im done" you told her.

"Hopefully you start gaining feelings after this date" mina crossed her fingers.

"remember what i told you, you cant rush things" you told her.

"besides, your more likely to jinx things" you chuckled.

"your right!" she Gasp's.

Before ypu two could say anything else, a car horn could be heard outside. you looked out the window, seeing it was Bakugou's car.

"thats Bakugou, ill see you later" you hugged mina.

"yea" she said, hugging you back.

You two separated from the hug, as you walked out the door, to Bakugou's car. You opened the door, getting in as Bakugou stayed in his seat. You closed the door, greeting Bakugou as he greeted back, before driving off to the movie's.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You and Bakugou walked up to the Building, as Bakugou got the tickets while you waited near the doors.