•A walk• Chapter 7

"Ah, the fifth date" mina happily sighed.

"Ah, you and the other's wont stalk us again" you sighed happily as well.

Mina pouted. You chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder.

"You know I didn't mean it that way" you reassured her.

Mina sighed and hugged you.

"My little baby's growing all up" she sniffed a fake tear.

You chuckled at her actions, then backed away from the hug.

"calm down, you make it seem as if me and him are getting married" you raised a brow at her.

"well maybe some day you guys will get married" mina cooed.

"and than you'll have children" she chuckled.

you looked at her dead in the eye with your eyebrows raised, hand on hip aswell.

"kids, pfft, as if" you scoffed.

"cant i just take care of you? Your Already close to me and you help pay rent to" you said.

"kids are little monster's, you Should've seen me" You added, pointing to yourself.

Mina chuckled.

"i believe you" she said.

you scoffed, and playfully pushed her with a smile.

"well, im off" you sighed, waving to her as you walked towards the door.

she waved back, as you walked out the door. You walked towards your car, getting in and putting on your seatbelt before starting the car.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You parked the car, getting out feeling the cool air hit your face. you were always more of a outdoor person, so when it came to relationships, you liked being outside more instead of cuddling all day, and everyday. cuddling was cute and all, but it gets boring some times, and people need to be out in the freah air enjoying their youth and relationship while they can.

Your fifth date, was just going to be a walk in a beautiful scenery. There were many blossom trees, and mina and the others said they weren't gonna follow you two. But, you had your doubts.

You walked up to a bench, sitting down as you waited for bakugou. You pulled out your phone, going on random apps to buy some time.

-

After 5 minutes had passed, you got bored and put your phone away. You looked up, spotting an ash blonde spiky haired you knew, getting out of his car. You stood up, walking over to him as he closed his door.

"took you long Enough" you said.

He turned around to face you.

"tch, couldn't find a place to park" he said.

"yea, yea" you sighed.

He wore black jeans, with a dark blue shirt, and red over it.