•Driving• chapter 14

Longer chapter!

Part 2 of the date.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You and Katsuki sat against the hood of his car.

"thank you" you spoke, as he handed you the takeout food you wanted.

He didn't want to be in the Building with the rest of people, so you both stayed outside eating with each other.

You were glad. You don't really like people in general, that's why you come off as imitating or bored when first meeting others.

Eventually however, when you start to warm up, your a whole different person.

"what're we gonna do after this? You wanted to just drive around for a bit, didn't you?" you asked.

He nodded.

"you like sunsets and looking at the star's?" he asked.

"of course" you responded.

He smiled to himself, knowing you'd be ok with the plan's he had for later.

You both continued eating in comfortable silence enjoying your food as the sunny day warmed and shined against your skin.

~~~~~
~~~~~

You put on your seatbelt, as did Bakugou, before he pulled out the parking lot.

"Thanks for the food" you spoke.

"No need to thank me" he commented.

The rest of the drive was silent, you watching and looking out the window as you listened to the music he put on.

---

"We're heading to a lake next" he suddenly spoke after awhile.

"By the time the sun starts going down, then we'll start driving again" he stated.

You nodded, humming to show you heard.

While Bakugou continued to drive, he looked down at your hand for a spilt second, before deciding to grab it while he focused back on the road.

Shifting your gaze towards your hand, you saw him rub his thumb against your skin as he fixed your fingers to intertwine with his.

"Hmp, your really are a softie deep down, aren't you" you mumbled softly with a smile.

"Tch, just felt like it" he responded.

"If you want, you could hold my thigh" you teased.

A blush spread across his face at your words.

"Tch, don't distract the driver" he mumbled.

"Just saying, the offers on the table" you chuckled.

"Yea" he replied, gripping your hand tighter.

Once again, you looked out the window, hand in katsuki's as he drove towards his destination.

~~~~~

"We're here" he announced, as you tiredly lifted your head from the window.

"Yea" you tiredly responded, taking off your seatbelt while he got out the car and rushed over to your side.

Opening the car door for you, you smiled and thanked him as he closed the door behide you, before taking your hand in his once again.

While he locked his car doors with his keys, you looked over at the scenery of the lake.

Green trees surrounding the blue lake, while flowers danced on the way down of their fallen journey. Rocks patterned the path of dirt and grass filled with small flowers and dandelions.