•Uno and pocky• Chapter 9

"wake up! Mina!" you shouted in Mina's ear.

"ahhh, whats going on!" she shouted in panic.

"damm, your a heavy sleeper, i had to yell in your ear just to wake you up" you scoffed.

"anyway" you sighed.

"Kirishima texted you him and the boy's are gonna come by later to pick you up, since Today's me and Bakugou's hangout date, and they wanna go somewhere with you and Jirou" you explained.

"they said they'll pick you up at 5:00, its 4:36" you squinted at her.

"why didn't you wake me up sooner then?!" she shouted, jumping off her bed and into the bathroom to get ready.

"where are they taking me?" she asked.

"i don't know, but he said you guys will be back at 10:00, if not then around 11:00" you replied.

"ok" she replied.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mina had just finished getting ready, having some extra time as the boys arrived 15 minutes later then they said they would. Though it wasn't much of a surprise.

"sorry we're late" Kirishima waved shyly.

"nah, its ok, mina needed the extra time anyways" you chuckled.

"dont expose me" mina waved with a blush.

"come on, lets go and leave these two to their little hangout date" Kaminari chuckled.

"yea, lets go before iida scolds us" sero added.

"bye" they waved off, while you and Bakugou waved back.

The door closed behide them, leaving you Sitting on the couch as Bakugou stood near the door.

"i dont really feel like watching a movie right now, what'd about you?" you asked.

"not really, seems boring right now" he replied.

"wanna play a game, like uno? Or something else?" you asked.

"yea sure, uno's fine" he said.

You got off of the couch, walking over to the hallway closest as Bakugou sat down on the couch. You opened the door, going through the board games before finding uno. You walked back into the living room, throwing the little box onto the couch next to Bakugou.

"you want something to drink, or any type of snacks?" you asked.

"just a waters fine" he replied.

"k, can you shuffle the deck" you asked, walking towards the refrigerator.

He hummed, taking out the cards and shuffling them as you grabbed two waters, and walked back to the couch.

You set the waters down on the nearby coffee table, as you sat down next to the pocky's you were Currently eating Before they showed up.

He set down 7 cards for you, and 7 cards for him.

You picked up your cards, looking threw them as he did with his. After scanning them, you grabbed a pocky, placing it into your mouth.

Bakugou grabbed a card from the deck, setting it down as the card displayed a blue 7.

"ill go first" he said.

He placed down a blue 4, before you placed down a yellow 4. After, he placed a yellow 6, then you a yellow 9. You decided, may as well ask some questions while you two play, that way its not so boring.