•Hot chocolate Flirts• chapter 5

"Tomorrow's Sunday!" Mina cheered. You looked at her with a confused eyebrow then went back to studying. "Your fourth date with bakugou! remember!" She shook your shoulder.

You moved her hand and continued to write down your notes. "I remember, I was just thinking" you replied.

"Thinking of what?" She asked. "Maybe for the fourth date it's just me and bakugou. No one else" you said as you grabbed a sticky note. "OoOoo~" she wiggled her eyebrows. "Why would you want to be alone?" She asked teasingly.

"Its not like that" you stated and stuck the sticky note on your paper. "Then what is it?" She asked. "I just thought it might be different if we didn't have people following us are listening in on our conversations" you said.

She sighed but then gave you a smile. "Ok then, I'll tell the other's" she said. "But you have to promise to tell me everything that happens ok?" She held out her pinky. "Pinky promise" you said connecting your pinky with hers.

"Now, go to your room" you told her. "Oh come on! Cant we just have a little girl talk for once!" She begged. You looked at her then went back to writing notes. "Its Saturday! There's no need to be studying!" She waved her hands up and down to try and prove a point somehow.

You sighed and relized she was right. You never studied on a weekend, So why now? You got out off your chair and sat down on your bed next to her.

You titled your head at her and gestured for her to start talking. "Yes!" She cheered and hugged you. You hugged her back before breaking it and looking at her serious. "Hurry up and talk before I change my mind" you told her.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day, you woke up and went to take a shower. By the time you were done, mina had finally and just woken up. You brushed your teeth then went to the kitchen.

"Morning" mina said raspy from her tiredness and slouching. Her hair was messy and her pijamas were baggy. "Morning" you replied. "What'd you want for breakfast?" You asked her. "Can we have pancakes?" She replied. "Didn't we have that last time?" You asked. "Please?" She begged. You sighed as her mood went up.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You were driving in your car on the way to your fourth date with bakugou. You had black Jean's on with your normal shoes and favorite [color of choice] hoodie. You had your hair in a [hairstyle of choice] and your face had no makeup on.

(If you want to wear makeup then you can)

You stepped out of the car and walked into the cafe. You didn't see bakugou so you decided to sit at a random table by the window and stuffed your hands into your pockets. After staring outside the window for about eight minutes and telling the waitress to wait, you heard someone sit down from the seat across you.

You didn't turn your head as you knew it was already bakugou. "Look who's finally on time" bakugou scoffed. You moved your head to glare at him. "For your information, mina always makes me late. And your late to this date even without your buddies" you stated. "So, what's your excuse to be late today?" You smirked.

"Tch" he looked away. "Hmp" you smirked at him. He looked at you for a split second but looked away again as a small blush crept up his face. "Aww, little babys blushing" you cooed. "Shut up!" He shouted facing you. You chuckled at his reaction.

"I dont think I will" you smirked again as you rested your head on your hand. His blush grew more as he gritted his teeth and glared at you. Before you could say anything else, a male waiter with dark blue wavy hair and purple eyes came by.