•the arcade• chapter 4

Today was your third date with bakugou, and it was at the arcade.

"Stop it!!" You wined waving your hands around. "Why!" Mina shouted back. "That's hurts!" You wined again. "What?, this!" She said and pulled the hair brush away from your hair. "Owww!!!" You yelled in pain. "Let me see that!" You said and took the hair brush away from mina's hand.

"Your so mean today" mina said while shaking her head. "Say's the one that just pulled my hair with a hair brush!" You defended. You started brushing your hair by yourself and decided you would never let her brush your hair again. You thought you learned your lesson after the first time she brushed your hair. It did not end well. It was a mess and you had to cut it, which was years ago.

Anyways, for your date, you were wearing casual blue Jean's and a cropped [color of choice] hoodie, with your normal shoes along with your hair being loose.

"Come on! To the arcade!" Mina cheered and ran out the door to her car. You sighed and playfully rolled your eyes before you locked the door. You walked over to her car, opened the door, got in, put on your seatbelt, and looked out the window door. You closed your eyes as you relaxed and let yourself sink into the silence.

"Sooo, are you excited?" Mina asked. 'And there goes my peaceful and relaxing silence' you thought as you sighed and opened up your eyes. "I'm only excited for the games, not him" you looked at her serious. "Aw come on, dont be like that" she pouted. "Be like what? I'm always like this" you said with a raised eyebrow. "At least try to have a fun time with him" she sighed.

"Oh I will, I'll have a fun time beating him in all the games" you said confidently. She chuckled and kept a smile on her face.

"With his competitiveness and skills, I think he'll be the one winning" she said. "You'll see" you scoffed confidently.

"Hey boys!" Mina waved at the four boys in front of you guys. Kaminari, kirishima, sero and bakugou were those four boys.

Their was another girl their that you assumed would be the girl mina was talking about. Her name was jirou and she was dating kaminari. She looked chill and fun to hang out with. She had short, dark purple hair, and dark black eyes. She also wore headphones around her neck as her hands were stuffed into her oversized light purple jacket.

"Hey!" Sero said. Kaminari and kirishima waved as bakugou just had a frown on his face. As you and mina approached closer, the three boys smiled while bakugou just scoffed. "you guys are always late, its annoying" he said. "Well aren't you a ball of sunshine?" You said sarcastically and put your hands in your Jean pockets.

"Tch, your not really a happy person either" bakugou replied and shoved his hands in his pockets as well. "You guys argue like a married couple" kaminari commented. You and bakugou just glared at him to which he apologized and put his hands up in defense. The other's chuckled at the scene in front of them.

You sighed and looked back at bakugou. He was wearing a black shirt with a blue Jean jacket along with dark blue Jean's and black shoes.

 He was wearing a black shirt with a blue Jean jacket along with dark blue Jean's and black shoes

You guys walked to the cashier and ordered some pizza before you guys went off to play games. "Jirou right?" You asked. "Yea, your [name]. The one they set up with bakugou" she replied. You hummed to her response and grabbed a pizza.

You all ate pizza until you all finished it. You got up to looked around at the game's. You've been here before but you heard they added a new game. You walked past a game with guns and looked at it. "This must be the new game they added" you thought. The game was about zombies, you had to shoot them all to win apparently.

You heard foot steps behind you. You turned your head to see bakugou. "Bet I could beat you" you smirked at him. "Tch, as if" he replied. You picked up one of the guns and he picked up the other. You imput the amount of coins the game needed and started. "3,2,1" the screen read.

You and bakugou started to blast all the zombies you saw. Not once did you two look at the scores because they could distract you guys. You shot zombies from left and right until the time was up. You read the scores and tied with bakugou. "Really" you looked at the scores. You and bakugou broke the record but tied! "Again!" He growled. You wanted to beat him and he wanted to beat you.

No matter how many times you two played, you always ended up tying. You and bakugou kept beating your records but you still always got a tie. You got tired of the game and tying with bakugou. "How about we play a different game to break the tie?" You suggested. "Tch, I'm gonna beat you no matter what game we play" he replied. "As if! You couldn't beat me in this game!" You barked. "And you didn't either!" He defended.

You gave him a glare then looked around for other games to play. "Ok, how about the crane? We both play and who ever gets the most stuffed animals wins. We can give the stuffed toys to mina afterwards so we dont end up with a bunch" you suggested. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes and started walking towards the crane.

He put two coins into the claw machine and you did the same with the machine right next to his. You both moved the claw to pick out stuffed animals and when the time was right, you pushed the button for the claw to drop down. You watched boredly as the claw slowly went down. The claw ended up picking up two stuffed toys. You looked to your side to see bakugou also getting two stuffed animals.

They both fell into the bin and bakugou grabbed them. You didn't grab them because you were gonna keep playing. You inserted two more coins and waited for the claw machine to start. You moved the claw to a stuffed animal that was sticking out. It was a monkey stuffed toy and around the tail was another stuffed animal only it was a tiger. You had got two stuffed animals again.

You looked at bakugou to see him glaring at you. He only got one stuffed animal on his second try. "Will you look at that" you raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Looks like I got more" you said proudly. "Tch, you only won by one stuffed animal" he defended. "Let's play another game" you suggested.

Off you two went. The whole date was just you two challenging each other to different games. You both kept tying, with bakugou beating you in some games while you beat him in other's. You two were determined to win the score but mina and the other's said it was getting late and that they were about to close the arcade.

"Yea, yea" you said focused on the game. "Were almost done. This is our tie breaker" you said moving the joy stick and pushing different buttons. "I'm winning!" Bakugou said proudly. "Are not!" You defended. Mina and kirishima looked at each other, then at you two.

They both grabbed a hold of you and bakugou and started dragging you two out. "Hey! Let us go! We were about to see who won!" You shouted trying to get free from mina's clutches. Bakugou also shouted at kirishima and tried to get free. You and bakugou looked up at the game to see you both lost due to not doing anything. "Oh come on!" You and bakugou whined in unison. "I was about to win!" You shouted. "As if!! I was gonna win!!" Bakugou protested.

-

That was how the date ended. With you and bakugou getting held back by mina and kirishima until you guys made it to the parking lot. "Soo? Are you guys going on another date?" Mina asked. You and bakugou looked at each other wondering if you guys wanted too. "Depends" you said. "What'd you mean?" Sero asked. "Depends when and where" you said. "And what mood I'm in" you added.

"Oh! How about next Sunday and at the coffee shop you two met at!" Mina suggested. "Do whatever you want" bakugou sighed. "Alright then" you said and started walking to the car. Bakugou walked over to kirishima's snice kirishima was the one who picked him up, along with sero, kaminari and jirou. "Is that a yes?" Jirou asked. "For those two. Its definitely a yes" mina nodded her head. "Its settled then" kirishima smiled.