•Mina!• chapter 12

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Warning: throwing up!/hangover!

(I've never had a hangover, so sorry if its not on point.)

The next morning, you woke up, head banging though your body, meaning you had a headace.

You didn't want to get up, but you mind and gut wanted you to move. As you shifted in your bed, you felt something behide you. You turned back, slightly afraid before softening your expression as you realized it was Bakugou, and not some creep. You got out of bed, removing Bakugou off of you.

As you got off, your head and stomach admittedly started to go wrong. Your legs hurriedly took you to te bathroom, setting yourself down near the toilet. You quickly opened the lid, before you began throwing up, from last nights drinks. You were having a hangover, and a bad one at that.

Your stomach turned and twisted, as you began vomiting. It went over and over, seeming as if it'd stop, when in reality, it kept coming back up.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Timeskip bc i dont wanna write all of that scene.

Bakugou and Kirishima had already left, after helping you and mina with your hangovers, and helping you guy's mange though half the day, either with chores, or with cooking.

"agh, those hangovers were horrible" mina whined, laying on the couch.

"our fault for under-age drinking" you sighed.

"yea, but i seem to remember you and Bakugou dancing together" she cooed.

You rolled your eye's playfully.

"yea, so were you and Kirishima" you replied.

"me and Ejirou are dating. When are you and Bakugou gonna officially get together?" she asked.

"when we both have full feelings for each other" you replied.

"but you guy's already look so cute together! And i know you have a tiny crush on him, that crush is only gonna grow more! Why not start dating now while it's growing" Mina whined.

"you really want us together huh?" you chuckled.

"of course i do! Why wouldn't i!" Mina pleaded.

You sighed.

"just give us some time. You cant rush a relationship, otherwise you get stuck dating, not even knowing anything about the other" you explained.

"so id rather get to know him more then just rush into thing's" you added.

"alright" Mina whined.

"im gonna go take a shower" you said, as you stood up from the couch.

"ookkayy!" she smiled, having a plan in her head.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※

After you got out the shower and changed into your clothes, you went over to the living room, Sitting down on the couch as mina walked out her room.

"hey y/n, can you do me a favor?" Mina asked.

"sure, what'd you need?" you replied.

"Can you trow out the trash?" she asked.

"...sure" you replied.

"here you go" Mina held up the trash with a bright smile.

You looked at her weird, before taking the ready trash bag, and walking towards the door.