•lets plan?• chapter 6

Shorter chapter

"Sooooo" mina layed down on the couch. "What're you and bakugou gonna do for your fifth date?" Mina asked.

"Huh? That's still going on?" You asked while tilting your head. Mina looked at you with an unbelievable expression. "Of course! What do you think?!" She yelled the obvious. "Oh" you said sitting on the couch next to her.

You had just got out of the shower and were wearing shorts with a plain black shirt. You had your slippers on and had a towel wrapped around your neck. It was currently 7:43 in the afternoon and you had just gotten back from work.

"Hmm, I dont know? Maybe a date to the movie theater?" You suggested. Mina was about to speak until the doorbell rang. She got up saying she had it and walked to the door.

She unlocked the door and twisted the doorknob before opening the door slightly to check how it was. You couldn't see who it was, but you heard minas happy voice telling who ever it was to come in.

"Oi, mina! Who is it!?" You shouted. Mina moved out of the way letting them walk in to show non other then, jirou, kaminari, kirishima, sero, and, bakugou. You sighed thinking you should've known it would be them.

"Movie night at minas!" Kaminari shouted holding bags of popcorn and snacks. "Yea!" Kirishima cheered. "Hey [name]" jirou waved. You waved back and gave them a small smile. "Its kinda funny" mina chuckled. "What?" Sero asked.

"I was just asking [name] what she would want to do for hers and bakugou's fifth date, and she said a movie theater date" mina smiled.

"Well, this is no date! This is friends movie night!" Kaminari shouted happily waving around the snacks in his hands.

You chuckled at him and shook your head. "Well, I'll leave you guys to it" you started to get up from the couch before mina shoved you back down.

"What?! No!" She whined. "Yea, come on, watch the movie with us" kirishima smiled. You raised an eyebrow at them. "You guys sure?" You asked. They all nodded while bakugou just stayed quiet and still.

You sighed and looked at kaminari. "I'll get the popcorn ready" you held out your hand as he smiled and handed over the popcorn. You got up and went to the microwave, putting in the popcorn before setting the timer.

"Ay bakugou, mind getting us some blankets" mina asked. "Get it yourself" he scoffed sitting down onto the couch. Mina sighed thinking she should've known hed say something like that.

"I'll get them" you chuckled at her pouting figure. Kirishima started playing the movie while you threw the blankets to them before getting the now cooked popcorn.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Time SKIP to after the movie.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Everyone yawned as the stretched from the couches. You let out a peaceful sigh as you got up from the couch finally being able to move your body.

"So what now?" You asked. "Huh? What'd you mean?" Sero asked. "Did you guys only come over for a movie, or do you guys want to do something else?" You asked. "I dont know, you guys?" Jirou asked turning to face the other's.

They all shook their heads and shrugged. "Well, you guys where talking about what to do for [name] and bakugou's next date right?" Kaminari asked. Mina nodded.

"Why dont we help plan?" Kaminari suggested. "That's a great idea!" Mina cheered. "Let's talk at the table" mina grinned. You and bakugou just stood there dumbfounded as they all went to sit down.

You guys eventually sat down with them and sighed. "Soo" mina started. "What're some ideas?" She asked putting her hands together and rubbing them.

"How about a date at the beach during a sunset?" Kirishima suggested. "Hmm, romantic! I like it!" Mina agreed. "How about a concert?" Jirou asked. "Nice! Music is always fun" mina happily said.

"Uhh, dont me and bakugou get a say in this?" You asked curious. "Hush sweetie, the grownups are talking" mina raised a  finger to your lips. You frowned and threaten to bite her fingers if she didn't move it, which she did.

"How about we all go on dates together with them, like a triple date?" Kaminari suggested. "Wont that just make sero feel left out?" Jirou exposed him. Sero sweat dropped knowing he would feel left out.

"A romantic picnic!" Mina squealed. "You idiot's are horrible at picking dates" bakugou commented. The other's whined at him and sighed.

"How about"

Cliffhanger! I'm sorry. T-T

Enjoy this little bae before you leave~