•Rin's dog• Chapter 13

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your phone dinged, as you looked over your shoulder from washing the dishes.

"who is it?" you asked Mina, who was sitting at the table, next to your phone.

"it's Bakugou" she replied calmly.

You raised an eyebrow.

"what? Your not gonna squeal, or ask to read the message?" you asked.

"well, after our talk a few day's ago, i realized i was being noisy, and in your business with Bakugou. So im trying my best to let it slide, and be a better friend" she explained with a smile.

"that's sweet, but you still gotta prove it better" you chuckled.

"oh come, give me a break" she whined.

You playfully rolled your eye's, before drying your hands and going over to grab your phone.

You opened up the messages, as you leaned against the counter.

~~~

Katsuki:

Hey, you free?

You replied to the message, answering with a 'yes' before waiting for him to reply.

Y/n:

Yea, im free, why

Katsuki:

I wanted to go on a date with you at the park

Y/n:

is it like a picnic or just a walk?

Katsuki:

A walk, you coming?

Y/n:

Sure, what time?

Katsuki:

Ill pick you up in about 30 minutes, get ready

~~~

You put your phone back down, before walking towards your room to change.

"hey mina, im going on a date with Katsuki" you told her.

"alrighty" she smiled With a tumbs up.

●●●●●●●●●●●

About more then 20 minutes had pasted, and you had just finished Getting ready into casual clothes for a walk in the park.

"hey y/n! Bakugou's here!" Mina yelled from the living room.

"alright!" you shouted back.

Grabbing your phone, you headed out your room, walking out towards the door to see Katsuki walking up the stair's From out the window.

"you got your keys?" Mina asked.

"yea" you responded.

"ok, oh, just to let you know, if you guy's are back, and im not here, im at the mall" she informed you.

"got it" you nodded, before opening the door.

There stood Katsuki, hand held up about to knock, before putting it back inside his pocket.

"have fun" Mina waved, as you walked with Bakugou.

You waved back, as she closed the door behide you, going back to whatever she had to do.