The Beach!!! (Part 10)

It was the day after the job and both Piper and Alex were so happy to be alive and were happy to live their lives again so they thought they would both celebrate by going to the beach. So they both put their bikinis on and went down to the beach to have sun fun.

They got to the beach and the weather was perfect, there wasn't a cloud in site and the sun was slowly cooking everyone leaving a tan later. "Fancy getting wet?" Said Alex with a big grin on her face proud of what she just said. "You said it sister" replied Piper laughing "urgh, thats inbred" Alex said with a disgusted look on her face. "Shut the fuck up!" Laughed piper as they both ran into the sea. They both started swimming around as they got use to the water. Piper splashed Alex. "You little bitch!" Screamed Alex as she splashed her back. They were both splashing each other like a pair of children, but it felt great. "Come here you little slut!" Alex said as she started swimming to Piper. "No go away!" Laughed Piper as she tried to swim away from Alex. But there was no hope, Piper felt a hand grapple her foot AS THE BEAST PULLED HER IN!!! "NOOOOO" Screamed piper but it was already done, the beast had already exchanged spit with piper as Alex started snogging Piper. It was great to snog in the sea, both there lips were nice and wet. "I love you, i know i don't say it eno-" "Nope" interrupted piper. "You do say it to me, all the time. With your effection, your touch, your kindness... i love you two alex vause." Alex felt really touched by the things Piper just said and gave her a little kiss on her cheek.

After 3 good hours in the sea, piper and Alex were both tired and went to lie down on the beach and get a tan with cocktails and a little unberella in there hands. "Ahhhh this is the life" Said Alex. "You said it, hey you know back in prison" "sadly yes" replied Alex. "Who was you most afraid off"? Piper said with a concerned look on her face. "Probably big boo" "Really! Why?" Laughed Piper. "Well she was fat so she had two powers, 1. Strength and 2. If she was hungry she could eat me for breakfast" laughed Alex. "What about you piper?" "Well first of all i was afraid of crazy eyes but, deep down she wasn't a horrible person, she was just... lonely. So me personally was scared of red the most". "Yeah she was scary" replied Alex. "I mean i know she meant well when she ran the kitchen but get on the wrong side of her and she would starve you and leave you to rot". "Oh god yeah" laughed Alex. "Anyway thats in the past now and, we should just focus on now" said Alex. "I know but, i like to compare life in prison and life after prison. It's amazing the difference" Said Piper with one of her emotional speeches.

While they sunbaved they just talked about non - relevant things which was brilliant for the two of them. When it started gettind dark and the tide came in they both went home and snuggled up while watching romantic comedies with popcorn and wine to end the perfect day.