Alex's worst nightmare (part 6)

Piper woke up with a massive headache. She had such a good time but it sure bites you back the next morning. Alex was still asleep which was unlike Alex because it was always her who was up and ready to make her favourite meal of the day. Toast with nutella.

Piper felt terrible and went to the bathroom to wash her face. When she walked in the bathroom she looked in the mirror and got a massive shock. She had little red marks on the right andeft side of her neck. "OH MY GOD!" Screamed Piper as she stared at these weird, strange red marks. "What is it? Is it a sign of a disease! Do i havr aids!?" All these terrible thoughts raced through her head until Alex ran in. "ALEX LOOK". Piper said with a desperate look on her face. "Wow you actually woke me up to show me your love bites... really?" Alex said with an exhausting look on her face. "Love bites??? I thought i had some kind of disease"! "Piper don't become a hypocondriact okay? I'm off back to bed". Alex headed off to bed until she turned around with a grin. "Oh and just incase you've forgotted, during our sex last night, i kept clinging onto your back so you will probably have red marks there too". "Oh well thanks Alex!" Piper said sarcastically. "Anytime" Alex said with a wink. "Urgh, fucking bitch" Piper said under her breath. She diddn't really mean it.

Later on that day Piper kept thinking about what was on her mind. She couldn't ask Alex if she wanted a kid, Alex doesn't want that kind of responsibility. "I have to tell her though" Piper thought. Then suddenly Alex walked in and Piper asked the question but with very suttily. "Urm... Alex would you ever think of having a kid?" Said Piper in her high pitched voice. "Fuck no. Why would i want someone in my life who just demands stuff and can't do anything for themselves, fuck that i'm not that kind of girl. Why?" "Oh just... just urm... wondering thats all" Said piper while looking away. "Oh my fucking god you want a kid don't you" Alex said with one raised eyebrow. "Well... yeah." What the fuck pip-" "I've always wanted a kid Alex from day 1". Piper shouted interrupting Alex. "Piper, when we were in prison i said if you want that life where you want to have a kid and get settled then get with Larry, the last thing i want is a kid, so if you want a kid then go get one who am i to hold you back? But i have made a lot of sacrifices for you... but having our own kid is not one of them." "Okay Alex, i understand it doesn't matter" Said piper honestly and kindly. "Good, i'm glad you understand."

They diddn't speak much about that then. Piper knew that their was no way Alex wanted a kid and Piper respected that. But then the phone rang and Alex went to answer. "This is a call from a federal prison facility if you wish to take this call then press 1" the phone said. Alex and Piper just stared at each other, and answered the phone. "Hello?" Alex said. "Hello Alex, having a nice time in miami?!" The man then started laughing and put the phone down. "Who was that!" Piper asked sharply. "It was my boss when i use to sell drugs. He knows where we are and wants us dead!"