💀Dont Stress 💀

💀About a week later - 💀

I woke up by the feeling of a firm hand shaking me. I blinked my eyes open slowly to see Light standing over me. I jumped back slightly surprised because I didn't let him in. Reading my expression, Light swung keys in front of me. 

"You made me a key remember?" 

I nodded and stretched. 

"Come on you have to hurry your already almost late for class." 

"Wait what?!" 

I jumped up and ran to my bathroom to hurriedly brush my teeth and wash my face. Normally I would take my time and let my face wash sit on my face for a minute but I didn't have any time for that. Almost right after putting on my face scrub, I splashed water on my face and ran to my closet. Light just sat on my bed and watched me panic, running around in circles. 

I made my way back to the bathroom, closed the door, and changed. When I finished I put on my shoes and starting running around the house looking for my bag. 

"Yoo Ooh!" Light whistled. 

I turned and saw him holding my bag out to me. 

"Lets go." He said, sliding an arm on my shoulders. 

On our way there, Light explained that he called and I didn't answer so he figured I overslept and came over. I wasn't at all surprised. I stayed up late studying again last night. I was up until 2 in the morning! I was exhausted but I  can pull through the day. 

💀At  the college 💀

Light and I raced to our classes, going separate ways. When I got to the hall that led to my class, I saw my professor in the process of closing the door. She smirked as she made eye contact with me. By the look on her face, I could tell she was counting on me being late. My professor, Dr.Jones, wasn't the nicest person. She loved making life harder for her students. Why? I don't know, she's just a bitch, that's why. 

I dashed to the door like my life depended on it. It was like everything was in slow motion,  Me running to the door, Jones closing the door, and finally the sound of the late bell ringing.   I breathed heavily in relief as I walked to my seat. Dr.Jones went to her desk with a frown. To her misfortune, I made it on time.... barley. 

I smiled as she started our session. I got lucky this time. 

💀After classes 💀

As usual Light walked me to get some food before we got to work on the case. I sighed, bored of this daily schedule. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Light stopped walking to face me. I could see the concern in his hazel eyes. 

"Yeah I'm alright, don't worry." 

I tried to continue walking but Light grabbed onto my arm. 

"(y/n)... You overslept and your getting dark circles under your eyes. You look exhausted, if you need a bre-" 

I cut him off. 

"I'm fine! I just need sleep. Everyday I do the same thing, eat, study, work on the kira case, 'take notes', study some more, shower, eat, study, sleep. It's tiring! I'm tired of juggling all of this, It's a lot! But I don't complain..I don't mind helping you, I actually enjoy it. I don't need a break and I don't need help. So if I say I'm fine leave it at that!" 

I didn't mean to let out all of stress and frustration on Light but I did. 

Light stared at me and blinked blankly. 

I turned back around and started walking, not waiting for him. 

We didn't speak for the rest of the way.