💀You did it!💀

💀Light POV💀

I ran out my front door, not even bothering to say my goodbyes to my family. My heart raced, threatening to burst out of my chest. My hands were shaking due to all the excitement that ran through my veins.

I couldn't believe L was finally dead!

I've waited so long to hear those words, it seemed so surreal. I never thought I'd hear those words, well not so soon at least. I couldn't believe that I had finally won! Not only did I win but I had my favorite girl to help me! I'm glad Y/n didn't freak out when she learned I was Kira, whose to say how long it would've been until the damn detective died.

I had a bright smile on my face as I approached Y/n's door.

I sprinted the rest of the way and leaped over the gate surrounding her house.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I called out as I walked up to the door.

It was barely 5pm so I knew she had to be awake by now.

I knocked on her door and waited.

It didn't take long before I heard the sound of the door unlocking.

"Light what are y-"

"Y/n!" I cut her off by wrapping her in my arms.

Before she the chance to return my hug, I pulled back and cupped her cheeks.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I chanted as I kissed all over her face.

Unlike yesterday, she giggled a little bit feeling my lips on her skin.

"I love you too, but why are you so-"

I once again cut her off with a kiss.

I pulled away, only to scoop her up in my arms. I held her bridal style and swung her around, excitedly.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me Y/n!" I felt my smile grow, my cheekbones meeting my eyes.

"Light.. We should go inside, my neighbors are watching..."

I chuckled and placed her down gently onto her feet. We walked back into her house and shut the door. As soon as the door was shut, I tackled Y/n onto her couch, catching her by surprise. She laid under me, on her back and starred up at me.

I laughed again and left a trace of kisses from her lips to her cheeks, and finally to her neck.

"Light! What's gotten into you?! Hormones?!" Y/n sarcastically asked.

I lifted my head from her neck and looked down at her.

"That too, but no! I'm just excited!"

I chuckled going back to kissing her.

"I...saw...your...surprise..." I said between kisses.

"Mhm, I'm guessing you liked it?"

"Of course I did!" I slightly yelled, lifting my head up again.

I looked at Y/n as she smiled, with tears in her eyes.

"I'm glad you did." She said softly.

"Y/n.. why are you crying? We should be celebrating! You did it! You gave me everything I wanted! You killed L!"

"I know... please don't remind me what I did though.."

"Y/n.. "

I sat up from atop of her and looked at her with concern.

"What's wrong? You should be happy..."

"No, no I am. It makes me happy to see you smile so much."