💀Need You💀

💀OMG I'm so sorry! i didn't realize I passed a week sense I last updated! Hopefully 3  chapters will make up for it?💀  

💀 Your POV 💀 

I opened my eyes to see the familiar walls of my room. I was warm and comfortable. Without thinking, I turned over, snuggling my face  closer to my pillow.  Only then did I realize my pillow,  was Light. My hand was pressed on his bare chest and I felt his arm around my waist. 

When I looked down and saw that I was only wearing Light's shirt, I heard a low chuckle. 

"Fun night huh?" Light's raspy morning voice asked. 

"W-What do you mean?" 

"Heh, I swear you act like you get hangovers. How do you always manage to forget the night before?" Light smirked. 

Before I could respond, he used his pointer finger to lift my face towards his. 

"All you have to know..." Light cut himself off, briefly kissing me. 

"...Is that we had a good time." 

With a wink, Light got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I watched as his half naked body closed the door, before I heard the sound of the shower running.

"Why were we dressed like that?" I thought out loud. 

With a quick stretch, I got up and made my way to the kitchen. As I walked past the living room, I noticed my and Light's leftovers from the past night. Blankets were tossed over the couch, dirty dishes were on the table, and board games were scattered all over the floor. 

I laughed at the sight. 

"That flirt, he always manages to make my mind go where it shouldn't." I giggled. 

While Light showered, I quickly straightened up the living room. I tossed the dishes in the sink, folded and put away our blankets, and put the games back in my room. 

I tried to use the living room as a distraction, but it was driving me crazy that Light was hogging the bathroom. I needed to freshen up too! I was sure my breath, wasn't the best and my hair was all messy from sleeping. 

After debating for a minute, I came to the bold decision of going into the bathroom. I knew that Light was in the shower, and the curtains had to of course be closed so why not? All I'm going to do is brush my teeth and be out. I can just leave my hair how it is for now. 

I slowly walked toward the bathroom. It felt as if my heart raced faster with every step. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I touched the door knob. My breath was shaky as I stared at the door. 

What was I so nervous for? It's just Light, I tried to reassure myself. 

With a deep breath, I turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Once I was in, I closed the door behind me. I tried to act as natural as possible but Light, of course, had to say something. 

"Oh? Do I have a visitor?" Light's voice flowed past the curtains. 

"I'm just going to brush my teeth and I'll be out." 

"Aw you just can't stay away from me, can you?" Light teased. 

"It has nothing to do with you, I just can't stand not brushing my teeth." 

"Oh, so no face wash today?" 

"Shoot your right! I'll do that too and then I'll be out." 

"Hmm.. if your going to do all of that..." 

  Light's shadow walked away from the shower head, and to the other end of the tub. His dripping wet hand, slowly pulled back the curtain.  I watched as Light's head emerged from behind the curtains with a wide grin on his face.