💀Teaming up💀

I was lost in thought when light spoke," You seem to be taking this in quite easily." "Yeah I honestly find it entertaining, to watch you and L battle. And now I'm even more interested, seeing that it's all a race to see whose identity should be revealed first. " I explained.

Ryuk laughed. "How about instead of watching, you join in on the fun?" I was surprised at Ryuk's suggestion. I don't want to kill people. I definitely don't want to become a criminal myself. Light walked up to me, ruffling my hair. "She's too nice for that ryuk, she wouldn't hurt a fly."

I thought for a moment. They both looked at me waiting to see how I would respond. " I wont kill people... but I still want to help. So I'll just help make sure you dont get caught. How's that?" I asked Ryuk lost the amusement in his eyes. "Boring..." he said with a sigh.

Light thought it was a good idea, and said he could use the help. I personally liked the idea of being a part of beating L.

💀2 hours later💀
After hanging out with light and sayu  I say goodbye and head home. Today was interesting. I mean I went from being bored in class to being a criminal accomplice. Wait... does that mean if light gets executed, I will too?! I started to panic. I don't wanna die.

I reminded myself I just have to make sure we dont get caught. I tried to relax but the idea of dying was still in the back of my head.

💀this was kinda short but that last one was long 💀