💀Cameras, Lights, Action!💀

We approached lights room, and he suddenly tensed up after touching the doorknob. I didn't see the problem, everything seemed normal to me. The paper was still in his door and everything.

Ryuk just watched amused, still waiting for light to notice something, I wonder what it was. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to me. Light told me we were going to the book store, I just agreed and followed.

Light was pretty quite after that. "Everything okay? How come ur so quite light?" I asked concerned. He checked his clothes for idk what and answered. "These don't seem to be bugged so we can talk. "

"Theres a very strong possibility that there are  wire taps and maybe even survalence cameras hidden through out my house, yours too (y/n)." Light got into his Kira mode. "Really? " ryuk asked.

I just listened closely, sense I was a suspect as well. I wasn't too surprised that they would go to these measures, it was only a matter of time. "Wait wasn't the paper still in your door?"
I asked trying my best to understand how light thinks.

"That's true but I set it up to where the paper would be obvious to anyone that entered my room. The real test is the handle" that explains why he looked at the doorknob so strange. Light continued to explain.

"When that door closes the door handle automatically returns to a horizontal position and it wont go any higher then that. But whenever I close the door, I adjust it slightly.  Instead of letting it sit horizontal, I lower it by about 5 millimeters. " all that light said just proved my point as to the fact that hes crazy smart.

It's kinda scary. But I know he'd never hurt me.  I now understand how he could guess someone was in his room. But why guess that theres cameras? It could've just been his mom.

"That method alone doesn't tell me if someone was in my room, so I put a piece of led on the hinge. After I close the door, I take the pencil led and rest it on the hinge in such a way it'll break if the door happens to be opened by anyone. Normally I'd take it out myself when I get back and later on replace it. When we got home, I noticed that the pencil led was broken. "

"Your pretty smart" ryuk added. "First the doorhandle and then the led, I KNOW someone was in there today. " light seemed a bit angry. I think he forgot about ryuk trying to tell him something because he looked surprised at Ryuk's comment, "Huh I thought they just wanted to pay you visit."

Light stopped in his tracks. "Who? Why didnt you tell me sooner?" His voice was strict. Ryuk smiled. "I tried to remember? You blew me off." His smile grew larger at  the sight of light's clear frustration.

He just sighed. We walked in the book store and I was surprised to see what ile light was headed to, the magazines? "What are we doing here?" Light looked as if he forgot I was with them. "Oh I'm getting a magazine." His face had a look that read,"I'll explain later."

I was disturbed by the one he chose. It was one of those girl ones that creeps read. I never took light as the type to read something like that. Hey atleast it wasn't yaoi.

We walked to the next store over, which was gamestop. Light let me pick out a game. I was excited as I seen one I've been wanting for awhile. I quickly grabbed it and returned to light.

On the way back to the house, a question struck me. "Hey ryuk, what about your apples? If there really are cameras we can't let you eat." Ryuk grew  a worried expression on his face. "She's right, how would we explain apples disappearing into thin air?" Light grinned.

💀sorry it's been a few days I had some work to do 💀