💀A Red Light 💀

As Light's house got closer, I prepared myself for a ear full. I think this was the first time I wasn't happy to see his home. He rushed me to his room, slamming the door.  I didn't get a chance to sit before he starting fussing at me.

" What was that out there?! " he whispered-yelled, not wanting others to hear about his crimes.  " I-I dont know, she pissed me off!" I defended myself. " Ok but you don't have to go and get us in more trouble then we already are! Why dont you just go out and scream "I'm Kira" while your at it?!

I couldn't  respond in any other way but put my head down. He was right, I totally blew it. I didn't want him to see that I was upset. He sat at his desk, clearly frustrated.

"Look, I'm sorry okay?!" I apologized

"Look, I'm sorry okay?!" I apologized. "Yeah well, "sorry" doesn't fix it!" He yelled at me. "You could of got us killed!" He  was right. I had no way to argue, because he was right.

"I know.." my voice softened. Ryuk looked as if he was enjoying the drama. Of course he would. "Ooooh yelling at your girlfriend, I don't think that'll make her stay, light"

Light was furious. "GIRLFRIEND? HER? Don't insult me ryuk, I wouldn't date someone dumb enough to tell someone not to trust us, while were trying to GAIN THEIR TRUST!" Light practically screamed.

I felt my heart sink. He-he would never date me. I don't know why I got my hopes up. Maybe he was right, maybe I am stupid. I was dumb enough to think I had a chance with him. I suddenly felt a warm substance come down my face.

Normally, I'd never let anyone see me cry, but I didn't care enough to hide it. I was hurt. I felt as if I was stabbed in the heart. Ryuk was so shocked, he was speechless. That's saying a lot because he never shuts up.

Light didn't notice, as he was still facing the desk. "Ya see what you did light? You made her cry!" Ryuk pointed out. I doubt he was concerned, probably just looking for more of a show.

Light turned around to face me, he was taken aback by my tears. I held my head down, letting my (h/l) , (h/c) hair hide my eyes.

💀would this be the end of these partners in crime? We'll see next chapter 💀