💀 Surprise to Look Forward to💀

Light said he was taking me out on a date. My eyes brightened with excitement, but quickly returned to normal. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be more excited." Light looked confused.

"Its just, wont ryuk be there?" I was a bit disappointed, we could never escape the shinigami. "Dont worry, I left him with plenty of apples to keep him satisfied for awhile. " light smiled.

I gained a "pep in my step" as I was now more excited then ever. This was the first time in a long time, me and light could hang out one on one. I couldn't stop smiling. I had a smile from ear to ear.

Light held my hand as we walked to my favorite ice cream place. He let me order whatever I liked. Of course I chose the best flavor of them all, (f/f). He wasn't at all surprised by my choice, he knew that it was the one I liked most of all.

We ate icecream and walked threw the park. Hand in hand. It was nice outside, not to loud, the perfect temperature, there honestly was nothing to complain about. The scenery was calm and peaceful. It was great.

Our small date came to an end, when ryuk ran out of apples, and of course went looking for light. "Hey light!" Ryuk got his attention. "Theres something I need to tell you! "

Light seemed angry that ryuk had once again shortened our time together. Light said he had a whole day planned, but now that wasn't going to happen. I could understand why he'd be angry, but it seemed ryuk had to tell him something important.

"Not now ryuk." Light blew him off. "Light I think your really gonna wanna hear this-" ryuk was cut off  by light, " We can't talk in public..." that was obviously an excuse to shut ryuk up, but he wasn't wrong.

Ryuk sighed and just followed us back to light's house. When we got there, ryuk looked as if he was just waiting for light to see what he was trying to tell him.

💀 this honestly was gonna be longer but hey, we can just split it two chapters💀