chapter 5

"You know, I could teach you everything you should know. And then, you'll not be inexperienced but you could have sex with him or whatever you wanna do."
I looked at him, thinking that he was joking.
"I'm not kidding."
"I don't know, I don't know if I should trust you."
"Well, that's up to you."
Should I trust him? I mean, I do want to have at least some experience before Josh, but I also don't know this man that much.
"I could be your tutor." he said winking, making me blush more than I already was.
He placed me on his lap while I was straddling him.
"So?"
"I don't know, it's embarrassing and it will be awkward."
"Why do you think that? It'll not be and I won't make fun of you. Like I said, I'll just teach you so you're prepared for Josh."
I just stared at his eyes. They really were beautiful. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as his other hand was on my thigh. He looked at my eyes, then down at my lips and then back at my eyes again. He started leaning in, and before I knew it, his lips connected with mine. He slowly kissed me, and then I felt his tongue licking my lower lip. What do I do now? I don't fucking know, this is weird.
"Don't be scared, open your mouth."
He said pulling away just for a second, his lips not even inch away from mine, before he kissed me once again.
This time I kissed him back, I don't even know if I'm supposed to do it like this.
He licked my lips and I immediately opened my mouth, letting him explore the inside of it.
His tongue teased on mine, so slow that it almost made me moan. My hands went up to his hair, his hands running up and down my sides, before one of them placed on my cheek.
Our tongues started fighting for dominance, he obviously won it, I don't fucking know how to kiss. It was weird, but he seemed to know what he was doing.
It was a full-on make out for at least 3 minutes, before we pulled away, both without breath.
"That wasn't bad at all, especially for first kiss."
"I don't know."
"But we'll need more practice. Practice makes perfect."
He said smirking, attacking his lips on mine again.
It was better this time, at least I think it was.
We slowly pulled away after few minutes.
"You want next level now or not yet?"
"I, um, not yet."
"Okay, that's okay."
Well, at least he understood that I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet.
After that, we just hang in the silence, my head laying on his chest while he played with my hair and draw circles on my back.
I don't know why we were acting like this. Is this wrong?
I fell asleep there for some reason and he brought me upstairs with him. He placed me under covers and in few seconds I heard doors close.

I grabbed my phone, 1 am. I can't sleep, I'm scared to sleep here alone. I need time to adapt to a place to sleep alone in dark. I don't know, don't ask why.
I got up and walked into the hall, making my way to Jaden's room. I knocked on the doors before slowly opening them. I walked to his bed, crawling up beside him, wrapping my arms around his body.
Soon I fell back asleep.
God why I keep doing this?

I felt his body move, sun shining on my face. I groaned rubbing my eyes.
"When did you come here?"
"Ugh, last night."
"Oh, I didn't hear you."
"It was 1 am. I was scared there alone."
"M'kay."

We had breakfast and just chilled around the house. He was doing something in his office so he wouldn't need to go to real job. Just cause of me. It was sweet from him.
I walked to his office, knocking on the doors.
"Come in."
"Heyy."
I said smiling when I walked inside of it, closing doors behind me.
"Hey little girl, what's up?"
"Nothing muchh, what are you doing?"
"Just some work."
"Oh."
"Why?"
"Oh, nothing."
"You wanted to do something?"
"Well yeah, but it doesn't matter."
"No no, tell me what you wanted to do. I'm sick of this already, I just need an excuse to stop working."
"Nothing that important."
I said straddling him with my legs in his chair.
"Mhm, I see."
I admired his features for few seconds, before making eye contact with him and crashing my lips on his. Things quickly escalated, I don't know how. But right now, he was bringing me upstairs in his room as we were still making out.
He gently laid me down on the bed, hovering over me. Our lips disconnected and he started kissing down on my jaw and neck, making soft moans leave my mouth.
He pulled my shirt off, kissing down my chest. He reached the top of my sweats and looked up at me.
"You don't need to worry, okay?"
He softly said and I nodded. He pulled them down, throwing them on the floor.
He pulled my legs up, spreading them open and kissing and sucking on my inner thighs. Once he reached my clothed heat he looked up at me.
His hands traveled up from my thighs to my hips, pulling my black panties down.
He took a good second admiring everything, and I got more nervous, maybe he doesn't-
My thoughts and doubts were interrupted by Jaden's tongue that find it way to my clit.
I moaned, grabbing a hand full of his hair.
His middle and ring finger found their way to my whole, pushing inside of me as I let out a bit louder moan.
"Fuck."
I mumbled, arching my back. The feeling was weird, I mean, I guess you just get use to it? Not that I really now how this functions.
"You like how this feels?"
"Y-yeah."
"Good."
He roughly sucked on my clit, his fingers still going in and out of me. The feeling of his fingers was much better now.
I felt my orgasm coming up as my legs shook a bit.
"Cum for me baby, let me taste you."
I released on his hand. He brought those two fingers to his mouth, licking them, and then licking me once again, cleaning everything.
"Taste so good princess."
He pecked my lips getting up from his position.