chapter 21

As Jaden looked to his left, on the balcony next to him he saw Josh standing in the same position like him. His hands on the handle of glass railing while he looked on his right smirking at Jaden.
His eyes widened as he immediately looked behind him to see where is Olivia.

As she walked out the bathroom in her robe, humming a song that was in her head she started walking to the balcony to see where Jaden is, even though she was still mad at him.
"Don't make a sound."
Guy mumbled in her ear as she could tell the voice was familiar. Hand covered her mouth as another one held her upper arm, but not hurting her.
He pulled her aside as she saw Jaden on the balcony looking behind him in the room. Soon, two men grabbed him, covering his mouth and dragging him inside the room.

"Just be quiet, it's just us."
The familiar voice again whispered in her ear as she saw Josh walk inside of their hotel room. Realizing it's Blake and one more guy that are holding Jaden and that Bryce is the guy who was holding her.
"Y'all really thought you could run away from me?"
Josh said slightly laughing as guys still held Jaden.
"Honestly, I expected better and more from you, Liv."
Josh said shaking his head as he approached her. She just held her robe together and her belly, trying to keep her baby safe.
"Why are you scared? You know I'd never touch you Liv. What did Jaden put in your pretty mind?"
"I- I'm sorry. I lied to you. Just please don't hurt any of us."
"No honey, I'm always going to keep you safe, just like I used too. Now along with your baby. But as for Jaden, I don't know."
"Please Josh, he didn't do nothing wrong."
"Nothing wrong?" He asked laughing.
"He sneaked around my back with you. And then managed to be stupid bitch and knock you up! All this years I've been trying to protect you from all guys, even good ones, so they don't break your heart. And out of all them you choose Jaden. The worst one. That's just disappointing. Not to mention all the other things he does, that you don't even know of. With this-"
He said pointing to the room around them.
"You're not just putting your self, but your baby in danger. There is so many people, you can't even count them, that want bad for Jaden. Not bad but the worst. And when you are in mafia, if you have a family or someone you care about, they won't kill you and go after you, but go after your family. Because it hurts more than killing that person alone."
Her eyes filled with tears as she watched Jaden who was trying to move the hand from his mouth so he could talk.
"No, let him talk. Let me hear what bullshit he has to say."
Man removed his hand from Jadens mouth, but they still held him.
"Thank God, y'all are acting like I'm dumb and doesn't know how this works."
"Well you obviously don't since you fucked the girl that I'm guardian of basically, and knocked her up. Have you ever heard of condoms?"
"Well it's not like I forced her to sleep with me. Of course she wanted to sleep with somebody, you are crazy not letting a teenage girl have sex. Even if she herself wanted to wait until marriage she wouldn't even have it then since you wouldn't let her have a husband."
"That's none of your business. I'm her guardian and I'm gonna control her. And it's only for her sake, so situations like this wouldn't happen. You know in how much danger she is!"
"Yes I do, but I can't take it back! I'd do anything now to protect my kid and my baby mama. You're acting like you don't know me since we were kids!"
"Well do I know you? I never, ever, expected something like this to happen from you. And you even took her away from me! If you actually knew how dangerous it is you would've left her in my house, so then no one would knew. Now everybody knows you are going to have a kid and everybody will want to kill them both."
"I wanted to leave with him!"
Olivia said, making all of their heads turn to look at her.
"What?"
"I wanted to leave with him. I got sick of you not letting me do anything that normal 18 year old girl should and could do. I was 18 and still didn't even know how to kiss! And you did not want me, I had to find somebody by myself."
"Well you could've told me. I could've find you a good guy, that doesn't have as many enemies as he does."
"Well I'm not gonna walk up to you and tell you that I wanna lose my virginity. And I don't want you choosing for me. I wanna choose for myself."
"And you still could've talked to me."
"Well maybe she didn't want to! If you were a girl, would you walk up to guy that is 8 years older than you and tell him that you're horny and want to fuck somebody. What the fuck?"
"But why would you lie? Why would you sneak around? It just made everything worse!"
"Can you just please stop yelling? I'm gonna get head ache from you all."
Olivia asked walking away and grabbing her underwear and Jadens sweats and hoodie, knowing that they'll separate them now, she wanted to have something of him. Those same clothes he wore yesterday so they smell like him.
She closed herself in bathroom and got on her clothes, trying to ignore the voices in their room.

"It's okay, he won't do anything, move from him."
She said pushing Blake and other male off of Jaden and sitting on his lap.
Her arms snaked around his neck as she buried her head in crook of his neck.
They let go of Jadens arms and he immediately wrapped them around the girl. He didn't want to show affection in front of Josh and everyone, but now he didn't know if he'll even live to see tomorrow, so fuck it.
"It's okay sweetheart, you go home with Josh now. We'll see each other some time."
"No, you can't leave me. You promised it's us against everyone and that you'll not leave us two alone. You can't break your promise."
"I will, one way or another. But now we don't want more trouble, do we?"
"If the trouble means I'll be with you, then I want it."
"No sweetie. It's them taking you home peacefully or violently. There's no way they'll leave you with me."
"Please do something. You can't just let them take me away."
"I'm sorry. But I'll still try my best to keep you two safe. Okay?"
She shook her head as they whispered to each other while he stroked her haid and held her belly and one of her hands covered his.
"Be a good girl and go home with Josh okay? You don't want to see how I'll spank your ass while you're pregnant, don't you?"
"Will you at least come back to our house?"
"I can't promise that. But I promise that I'll be with you on every appointment you'll have for the baby. Can we make it like that?"
"Okay. I'm sorry I was mad earlier."
"No, you had a right to. And honestly, looks like your sixth sense didn't mess with you. Something happened."
He said smiling while cupping her face with one of his hands and pulling it out of his neck.
They admired each others faces while tears rolled down her face.
"Don't stress too much about this baby. Okay?"
She shook her head as he wiped away her tears.
With the hand that was on the back of his neck she pulled him closer, smashing her lips on his.

The guys watched them in shock, as they never saw Jaden being affectionate with somebody like that. They acted as if they were alone in the room. You could tell that there was a little smell of love in the air, but neither of them admitted it. They can't even admit that they like each other, not that they are in love. Maybe it was even too early for them to realize it, but this is definitely not their last time.

Olivia deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue in Jadens mouth, not caring what Josh, nor anyone else had to say.
"Okay, I think that this is enough."
"No. If I'm peacefully going to go home with you let me at least say goodbye."
Olivia snapped at Josh as she yanked away his hand from her.
She cupped Jadens face as he rested his forehead on her.
"This is not the last time."
He whispered wiping away her tears once again.
"My place."
He whispered, kissing the place between her eyebrows, as they both grinned a little.
"Okay, now go and be a good girl. Okay?"
He asked tapping her thigh a little as they both got up.
"Josh?"
"Yes?"
"Promise me you guys won't touch him. If he leaves now, you don't need to touch him. You can blame everything on me, just don't hurt him. I'll need him to pay baby stuff."
She said giggling a little as she looked at Jaden, as she tried to lighten up the mood, only for herself.
"Can you promise me that?"
"Okay we won't hurt him that bad."
"No, at all. You won't touch him."
"Okay, I'll keep your promise Liv."
Bryce interrupted, earning a death stare from Josh.
"Okay, grab your stuff now Liv."
He said once again as she sighed looking around.
"Go sweetie. Grab whatever you want."

A/N How are y'all todayy?