chapter 30

I sat in the car and quickly drove out of the garage.
"Where are you going alone Olivia?"
"Albert, my dad died. I-I need to go now. I called Josh. Please just open them, he told me I can go."
I pretended to wipe a tear under my sunglasses - there was no tears - and he looked at me shocked.
"I'm sorry for your loss. It's okay I guess if Josh said you can go. Be careful."
I nodded and he finally opened the gates for me.
I quickly drove out, not wanting to risk that Robert could noticed I'm not in the house.
Once I got on the highway and chuckled while taking off my glasses.
Men are so stupid. You can let a small tear and they'll do anything, because they don't know anything.

Once I finally got in the clinic and walked inside, I got nervous. Like a lot.
I also got a message from Nessa.

Ness<3 :
I'm so excited for this afternoon, I've been waiting for too long to find out the gender ;P

You :
Me too, I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl.

"Olivia Nelson."
I got up and walked in the room.
"Hey Olivia, how are we today?"
"Great. I'm so excited to see if it's boy or a girl."
"No Josh and Nessa?"
"Nah, I wanted to find out alone and then make a little surprise for them."
"Oh, that's cute. C'mon, let's see how the little one is going."
She put the gel on my belly and soon enough there was a picture on the screen.
"Okay, you see this?"
She pointed to something on monitor.
"Yeah?"
"That means it's a girl."
"Girl? Really?"
Tears of happiness filled my eyes. I can't believe I will be a mom of little girl.
"Yes. Congratulations, you'll be a mom of little baby girl."
She smiled while I couldn't stop giggling with tears still on my face. I can't believe, I can imagine how Jaden would be happy that it's a girl. He said that he always imagined to be a dad of girl.
"Okay, let's hear the heart beat."
She clicked something and soon you could hear the sound of her heart beating inside of me.
"There is a whole person inside of me. I can't believe I'm gonna be a mom."
"I know, I'm so happy that you are happy with baby gender. Now, everything seems to be perfectly fine with our little princess, she is very healthy."
I nodded and we talked a little before I got out.
I'm gonna be a mom of baby girl. I couldn't be any happier now. Everything seems to be so damn perfect and it makes me so happy. Only if Jaden was here now with me. I would be even happier.
And the important thing, even though he doesn't want to be a father of my baby, my little girl is at least going to be really pretty, because Jaden is one beautiful guy. Even though people say it's not a manly word, I still think he is very beautiful guy.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

"Okay kiddos, I'm in good mood today so try not to ruin it for me. Let's go over to shooting area."
They all nodded and quickly moved to shooting area.
"Okay, you, what's your name?"
"Taylor."
"You go first. Don't disappoint me."
I was feeling really good today for no reason. I just woke up feeling good.
Is it because I know that Olivia has appointment today and that she will find out the gender and that soon, I'll know that too because it will go quickly through our ocmpany? Maybe, who knows.
They started shooting and I watched them for a little of time and then Bryce and Blake entered the area for newbies so I walked to them.
We did our hand shake thing and talked for a little while.
"Yo, isn't Olivia today going to find out the gender?"
"Yeah, the appointment is later today."
"Can you not talk about her?"
"Dude, are you being serious? Do you really not care about her? Do you seriously don't love her? Because, even that you broke her, you still keep watching her every time you are at the same place somewhere. I can see it in your eyes that you have feelings for her."
"I am Jaden Hossler. I don't catch feelings, I don't love. Do you not know it?"
"Yeah, we know it. But your eyes keep telling different."
"And eyes never lie."
"And you said all those things to her. She told me everything. And you wanted to have a girl with her. And that one time you were singing something, thinking she couldn't hear you."
"What was he singing?"
Blake asked interested while I narrowed my eyebrows. I don't really think I'm sure that I know what is he talking about right now.
"Something like 'I'm gonna be a baby daddy, I'm gonna be a baby daddy' I think she told me. And then when she asked you what you were singing you said it's a song from the radio because you were probably embarrassed and didn't want her to know you have soft spot for her."
One boy, a newbie walked to us slowly and stood there awkwardly.
"What are you doing here? Go do what I told you."
I said giving him a death stare. I don't like newbies listening to my conversations.
"We all did. What do we do now?"
"Go to area with knifes. I'll come soon to see how you are doing."
He nodded and quickly ran off.
"You are really scaring them."
"Well they need to learn who they need to respect."
"But anyways, the conversation from earlier. Tell us now and be completely honest. Do you really don't have feelings for her or are you scared to admit it?"
They waited for my answer while I bit the inside of my cheek.
I think, no, I know I have feelings for her. That's why I pushed her away. My whole life I could control myself from catching feelings and then she comes in here and break into my house - heart - and thinks she can do that. I don't allow people inside. It doesn't go like that for me.
And, now, I'm thinking, my feelings are probably even stronger now than when we were together. It's something different. Something that I'm the most scared of.
I opened my mouth, almost answering them on their question, but the doors of the training center busted open, making everyone turn around.

A/N IT'S A GIRL!!! YAY!