chapter 38

January 27th, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Can we go to the mall?"
I asked, flopping on the couch with bowl of fruit in my hands.
Bryce leaned closer to me grabbing piece of apple from it.
"Liv-"
"Please. I haven't been out in so fucking long. And I wanna walk now that I can."
"C'mon Josh, we're all going together, what is problem then?"
Nessa said leaning on Josh's shoulder.
"I just don't want bad things to happen again."
"They won't. And nothing bad even happened, except the accident, but it was accident. Not like someone paid someone to drive into my car and kill me."
I could see by their looks like they weren't really agreed on what I just said.
"Unle-"
"I think we are going to the mall. Girls, go upstairs and get ready."
Bryce interrupted me.
"Ugh, okay."
Josh rolled his eyes getting up. Not even a second later everyone disappeared from living room.
This is suspicious.

I walked in my room, thinking that Jaden is still sleeping, but he was actually in the shower.
"Jae?"
I walked in the bathroom, without knocking. Who cares anyway.
He peeked his head out, before sighing.
"Jesus, I got scared for a second."
"Sorry. We are going to the mall now, you should hurry up."
"Okay, I'll be out in second."
"Okay."
I walked out and found myself some good clothes to wear.
I walked in the bathroom again where I saw Jaden almost jump up a little.
"Jesus do you know what that doors knob is for? You walking in here like you're either really pissed or you're imagining that you're in army and going to I don't even know, arrest someone or some shit."
"And since when are you getting scared from those stuff?"
"I don't, but you catch me off of guard every time."
I looked him up and down, he had just towel, right under his v-line.
"Anyways, I gotta do my make up."
I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth before starting to do my make up.
"These fit you so good."
He said squeezing my ass.
I just glared at him through the mirror while he still held my ass.
"What? Not even a "thank you" or "I know" at least? I'm just complementing you."
"Thank you."
He smiled at me, kissing the back of my neck, not breaking the eye contact with me.
I applied on my mascara when I felt his hands going over my body. From the back of my neck, on my shoulders and arms, over my boobs, my belly and waist, to my thighs and then ass.
"You are so perfect."
"I'm not, but thank you."
"Yes you are."
"Jae?"
"Yeah?"
"Why did everyone made kinda odd reaction when I mentioned that my accident was just accident and that it wasn't like someone paid the person to drive into my car?"
He narrowed his eyebrows and sighed.
"You're just overthinking, don't worry about it."
"Then why can't I just walk out the house like I could've before pregnancy?"
"Josh, and we all, just want you to be safe. You never know what can happen, you know?"
I just shook my head and put down my mascara.
"Go put on clothes so we can go."
I said while putting all my make up back on the place.
He kissed my cheek and left the bathroom.
It's just seems like they are all hiding something, but I will eventually find out what is it.

We finally arrived to the mall and walked through the stores.
"We need to go to Victoria Secret."
"I don't really need anything from there."
"Me either, I ordered few days ago some."
"Ugh, okay then, Jae you are going with me."
"Where will we meet then?"
"Ughh, I don't know."
"In food section?"
"Sure."
Jaden and I walked to the Victoria Secret. I started checking out some bras, obviously, because I needed new ones. What would I even do in the store?
"Mm, I like this one."
"That's kinda cute actually."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah."
"You gonna try it?"
"Mhm."
I just kinda ignored him so I can actually find what I needed.
I finally walked into dressing room.
I quickly got off my shirt and my bra, trying on the ones I chose.
Jaden's head peaked in before he fully walked in my dressing room.
"What are you doing? Get out."
"No, I gotta see what are you buying."
"Well I'll show you later. Get out now."
"Cut the attitude sweetie. You do remember what I can do to you when you go on my nerves?"
He whispered in my ear, squeezing my waist.
I gulped, knowing that he meant on spanking. He didn't do that in a while now, but not that I missed it.
He sat on the chair and looked at me.
I continued with trying on all the stuff while he carefully watched my every move.
"Can you please get out now? It will be suspicious if we go out at the same time."
He got up and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.
"So what? I'm gonna do what I wana do. Let them think whatever they want."
"Jaden please."
"If I go out right now, there's something later for you. Do you understand that part?"
"Please don't. I let you be here whole time, just go out now."
"Do you want me to go out?"
"Yeah."
"Okay then."
He walked out of the dressing room and I sighed. He can go from soft to harsh so quickly.
I got on my clothes and grabbed everything that I wanted to buy; few bras, pajamas and panties that I couldn't try on but I just grabbed them with me here.
I walked out where Jaden was standing with his arms crossed and that look on his face.
"Are you done now?"
"Yes."
"Okay."
We walked to the cashier and I paid everything before we left the store.
"Please don't do this."
"Do what?"
"Be mad. There's no reason for you to be mad."
"There is princess. And it's your fault for all the things that will happen later."
"Pleasee not that again."
"Shut up, we're not having this conversation in front of them."
He said as we started approaching Josh, Nessa, Bryce and Addison.
"Y'all done?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Did you guys order food yet?"
"Yeah, we didn't know what you guys wanted to we just figured you'd go and order."
"Yeah, what do you want Liv?"
"Chicken salad."
"Just that?"
"Yeah."
"And what do you wanna drink?"
"I don't know, whatever you take."
He nodded and walked away while I sat at the table.
"Did you guys argue?"
"Who?"
"Jaden and you."
"No, why?"
"I thought by the way you were coming that you argued."
"Plus you both look like you did."
"Uh, nothing important that you have to know about."
"Okay."
Josh narrowed his eyebrow at me, before they called him to grab their food, so Addison and he walked away.
Bryce, Nessa and I started having a conversation, before they all came back with food.
"There you go."
Jaden handed me mine and sat beside me. He has so bad mood swings. Just ten minutes ago he was mad at me.
"Thank you."
I firstly took a sip of my drink while he watched me.
"Dr Pepper?"
"Mhm."
He put his hand on my thigh with a smile.
We all started talking about random shit while eating.
I just grabbed some salad on my fork and held it in my hand while talking to Bryce when Jaden just leaned a little and put it in his mouth.
I looked at him and he was already smiling at me with his mouth full while chewing salad.
"You want more?"
He shook his head and I smiled before looking back at Bryce and continuing our conversation.

"Uh, I'm full now."
I said sitting back in my chair and placing my hands on my bloated tummy.
After some time we all got up and walked through the mall, thinking if we need to go somewhere else or to go home now.
I was holding my tummy with my hand, trying to cover it up because I was wearing tight shirt with little straps.
"Why are you holding your tummy like that?"
Jaden asked, looking down at me.
"Because I'm bloated now and this tight crop isn't helping me."
"Do you want to change into one of the shirts you bought?"
"No, that's stupid. I just bought them and now I'll change in the mall."
He chuckled before stopping to walk. He took off his zip up jacket and handed it to me.
"There you go."
"Thank you, but are you cold now?"
"No, it was too warm in that anyway, I don't even know why I wore it."
"Okay. Are you going to let me help you with those bags or not?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because I'm a man."
"So?"
He just shook his head and continued walking.

A/N How are y'all today?
Tell me what do you think is going to happen later on in the story? Any predictions?