chapter 34

October 4th, 2015

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I walked in the hospital with flowers in my hands.
I waited 4 days, debating if I should go inside of her room or not. I did stand in front of her room few times and watched her, but decided not to go inside.
But today is the day. And I am going to say the deepest secret that isn't much of secret because obviously everyone realized it just by my eyes.
I also know that Addison is there today with her, which is going to be easier for me.
"Oh, hey Addison."
"Hey Jae. You're finally going to walk in the room?"
"Yeah, uh, where are you going?"
"To grab myself coffee, but don't worry, I'll take a little longer so you have time to talk."
"Thank you."
She smiled and patted my shoulder before walking away.
I leaned on the doors frame, and watched her.
I'm just nervous to do this.

"Who's that?"
She asked but I didn't have a courage yet to say hi.
"Addison?"
"It's not her."
I saw her heart beat change on the monitor. Was she scared, happy or mad?
"I-I got you, uh, some flowers. Can I put them in that vase?"
"Not like I could do anything about it."
Well, she's obviously mad.
"What are you doing here?"
"I- I-"
Before I managed to say anything she cut me off.
"I mean, not like you care about me. You wanted me only for my virginity and nothing else."
Of course she is still mad. And I don't blame her.
"Olivia, I don't know what to say. I-I didn't mean any of the words I said that day."
"Mhm, I'm sure in that."
"I'm telling you the truth. And I'm not going to make myself victim in this one, because I was the one who fucked up, but I'm telling you truth now. I didn't mean any of that."
"Then why'd you say it?"
"Because- because I'm..."
Now if I was on monitor she could see my heart beat fucking kicking. I'm about to say something I'm most scared of.
"What? Dickhead?"
"No, I'm in love with you."
I could see her heart beat on the monitor. It was 100% not okay that it was going that fast.
"No, you're not."
"Yes I am. I'm admitting it now. I love you. I'm in love with you."
"You don't go around telling people that you're in love with them just to try to make them feel better. Don't tell me that when you know it's not true."
Gosh, I know she has many reasons not to believe me, but this is fucking hard and she is making it even more hard.
"Yes it is true. And I'm not tryna make you feel better by saying it. I'm saying it because I mean it and because I want you to know."
"You're such a good liar."
Jesus.
"I know you are mad at me and that I've made you hate me. But I love you. And I loved you even then. That's why I had to hurt you and push you away. I don't love. I don't catch feelings. I'm just like a fucking stone. And then you show up and I can't even control myself in front of everyone. I was all affectionate when we were alone, but I couldn't hide it when we were around people. They'd realize, they already realized that I have a soft spot on you. And I'm such an idiot that I'm telling you all of this right now, knowing that it's not gonna change anything, but I have to get it off my chest."
"And you expect me to believe you after everything you did? After the pain you put me through?"
"Well that's on you to choose if you want to believe me or not."

There was a minute of silence before she spoke again.
"It was a girl."
A chuckle managed to leave my mouth.
Just like we imagined.
"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I left you and hurt you. I truly didn't mean anything I said to you that day."
This is so hard to do this. I've never done this before.
"And I'm sorry that I left you when you needed me the most. If only I wasn't an idiot, nothing of this now would happen."
She just kept whole time silent, but at least she listened to me.
She doesn't even need to say anything, but I want her to hear me.
"That same day, before Josh walked in the training center I was talking to Blake and Bryce about you. And I-I thought that I would come and talk to you, and then Josh came and all this happened.
I-I thought I could make everything work with you. Because I realized I want both of you. I want you. Because I love you."
I sighed once again putting my head in my hands.
"And I don't expect you to feel the same, because I know how much I hurt you. I would hate me if I was on your place. And I already hate myself. A-and I'm being so vulnerable right now and talk about my feelings and I don't care, because I'm not giving up until I get you back. Last few days I was debating whether or whether not should I come in your room. But now I finally decided to."
"Jaden?"
"Yes princess?"
"I love you."
"Wait- you do?"
"Yes."
"I love you Olivia."
"I love you Jae."
My smile wouldn't wipe off of my face. I got up from the chair that was beside of her bed, so she could see me good.
"Come down closer."
I lowered my head, until she kissed me. I quickly put my hands on the sides of her face and held myself while I connected out lips again.
I missed this feeling. The feeling of her soft lips on mine.
"I'm not gonna leave you. I'm not going to fuck things up again. You're the only woman in my life, I promise you."
I whispered against her lips while she just stared at me.

The knock on the doors make me turn my head around to see who is it.
"Hey guys."
Addison said as she seemed to be standing there for quite a time.
"Hey."
"So is it too early to ask?"
"Don't ask."
"Don't."
We both said at the same time.
"Okay, then, I won't."
"Addi?"
"Yeah bub?"
"Can you, um, did they give those things from the car?"
"Uh,"
"Because there was a ph-"
"Wait, let me fix the bed."
Addison pressed some buttons so Olivia was now in more sitting position, able to see us.
She handed her the photo and Olivia gulped hard, while tears streamed down her face before she handed me that.
It was the picture of the baby in her tummy. The one took some time before the car crash.
I quickly wiped the tears off my face while she held my hand.
"I'm so sorry."
I couldn't even look her in the eyes. I was ashamed of myself.
This all is because of me.

Hour passed and for some reason Josh entered the room.
His eyes widened when he saw me in the room.
I know he was mad, but he also just wanted to make Olivia happy in any way possible. And I hope I just get another chance from all of them.
"Uh, hey?"
"Hi Joshy."
"Hi Josh, what are you doing here?"
I could hear the awkwardness in Addison's voice.
"I came to see how's my favorite one doing."
He hugged Addison, and took a quick second before shaking my hand.
"How are you doing Liv?"
"Absolutely great."
She said with sarcastic voice, making us chuckle.
He kissed her forehead and sat on the bed beside her, holding her hand in his.
"You're so strong."
Josh said, caressing her cheek.

I know there's nothing between them but it just drives me mad.
But I can only imagine how it hurts him to see her in this condition.
It hurts me, and I've known her for few moths, but it's because I really am in love with her. But imagine person that you've been living with and going through so much shit for 4 or even 5 years constantly, and then you don't know if they will ever be able to walk again.

A/N Hello my people!
How are you doing today? Be honest.