chapter 36

December 24, 2015

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Hey love."
Jaden walked in the room with a big smile on his face.
"Hey babe."
"I got us Chick-fil-A."
"Woohoo!"
I cheered shaking my hands in the air.
They let me out of hospital long time ago, but I'm only laying in my bed. I've been trying to avoid the wheelchair because I feel so miserable when they have to drive me around in them.
And we also moved my room into one of the rooms downstairs so when I actually need to go somewhere it's easy for the damn wheelchair to go.
"Let's eat while we watch... What are we going to watch?"
"Umm, let me think. Let's watch H2O!"
"Uh, that again? Okay."
He flopped on the bed beside me and took out the food for us.
"Yes, I missed fries."
"We ate them few days ago."
"Still."
"Okay, just- just play this awful show."
"Don't you dare to call it awful!"
"Oh I dare. You are 19 and I am 24 and we are going to watch some mermaids!"
"Yes we are. Now shut up, I wanna hear the TV."
He chuckled kissing my cheek while he wrapped his arm quickly around my shoulder before starting to eat his food while we watched TV.

"Merry Christmas!"
I squealed when I noticed it's past midnight.
"Merry Christmas love."
He mumbled kissing my cheek and snuggling into my neck.
Good thing, Jaden isn't a person that moves at all at the nights. And he also doesn't really sleep in someone's embrace, probably because he isn't really used to that. So when he falls asleep in my bed I know his legs won't even come close to mine.
Because imagine if I fucked up everything now, when I'm around a month away from taking the cast off.

"Sorry I fell asleep here once again princess."
"It's okay, thank God you're not a mover."
He chuckled kissing my cheek.
"Do you want to go to toilet first before we go to the living room?"
"Yeah, I wanna brush my teeth too."
"Okay, don't worry."
He picked me up and placed me in the wheelchair and walked me to the bathroom.
"Toilet first?"
"Mhmm."
He helped me sit on the toilet and started to walk out of the bathroom, but I stopped him.
"Wait, I just wanna pee quickly, I'm done already."
"Okay then."
He picked me up and placed in my wheelchair again before going closer to lower sink that Josh put in here a little before they got me out of hospital so I can wash my face and teeth normally.
"You done love?"
"Mhmm."
"We can go now to the living room?"
"Yeah."

"Merry Christmas!"
I squealed seeing Josh and Nessa there, sitting.
We all said 'merry Christmas' to each other and then Nessa made the breakfast for everyone - pancakes.
We watched TV and talked.
"What are we doing for New Years eve?"
"I'm just watching movies whole night. You guys can go out."
"Oh c'mon Liv."
"What? I'm telling you honestly. I'm not for any parties right now. But I want you guys to go out. Don't worry about me."
"That's not happening. Then we are all staying in."
"Josh Jesus Christ! I tell you, you guys go out and I'm gonna stay here watch movies."
"And I will stay with her too. You guys can go."
Jaden added interweaving out fingers.
"Ar-"
"Yes! Jesus."
We continued watching movies on the TV before lunch.

And then I wanted to take a nap so Jaden got me back to my bed.
"You can lay here, don't worry. It's chill."
"Are you sure? I feel like I'm not giving you enough space."
"Don't worry babe, I wouldn't hesitate to tell you to get out of my bed. So now you can feel free to lay in."
"M'kay."

"So do you know what movies or shows are we going to watch for New Years or not?"
"Yeah, I saw a marathon on one of the programs here, I don't really know the name."
"Well that's great then."
"Yup."

-

"Happy New Year!"
"Happy New Year love."
Jaden connected our lips, cupping my face. His hand was constantly rubbing my waist, while other one was holding him up as I was laying on the bed and he was previously on my chest.
"I want you so bad."
I mumbled against his lips as neither of us wanted to pull away.
"Then have me."
"But I can't because of my fucking legs."
His hand started slowly going down to my area and just as he was about to slip it into my underwear, I stopped him.
"Don't."
"Why? What's wrong? You just said you wanted me."
"Yeah, but, I haven't been able to shave in months."
I mumbled and he gave me a death stare while moving his hand up and down from my tummy to my area, making me even more wet.
"Do you want me?"
"Y-yeah. Pl-"
He smashed his lips on my again and slipped his hand inside.
He started rubbing me and spreading my juices everywhere.
"Jaden-"
I moaned a little when he pinched my clit.
"I missed that sound so much.
I would whimper every now and then, letting little moans out too.
I don't know how he isn't disgusted. I expected him to be, but he didn't seem to care.
He pushed two fingers in, pumping them in and out while his thumb was driving circles on my clit.
"Jae-"
"Yes love?"
"I l-love you."
I moaned whispering, throwing my head back.
"I love you too. Are you going to cum for me babe?"
I eagerly nodded, gripping on his arm when he curled his fingers inside of me, hitting different spot.
"Fuck."
I moaned out, releasing on his fingers.
"Good girl."
He pulled out his fingers and cleaned them, before I pulled him closer again by his shirt.
"Hm?"
He hummed before my hand found it way to his bulge. His eyes immediately went almost closed at the feeling.
"Babe, you don't need to-"
"But I want to."
He nodded as I felt and heard his breathing hitch up, while I rubbed and squeezed him through his pants.
"Climb on top of me."
"Are you sure? I didn't mean to make you feel like you ne-"
"Jesus just do it."
He took off his sweats and boxers and climbed on top of me.
I stroked him few times while sucking on a tip and digging my nails into his right thigh.
"Fuck babe."
I took him all the way in my mouth, gagging a little but I didn't stop.
"Fuck, so good."
He held the back of my head while thrusting his hips forward a little.
"You make me go so crazy. I would do so many things to you."
I hummed sending vibrations through his body.
I missed to hear him talk dirty to me.
I played with his balls, squeezing them, which sent him over the edge and he reached his high, releasing in my mouth.
His body fell forward as he held himself with his right arm on the wall and left hand cupped my jaw, rubbing my right cheek with his thumb, while he was still in my mouth, my cheeks sucking in while I looked up at his face. His eyes were closed, and his mouth opened, breathing heavily while whimpering.
He slowly pulled out of my mouth, flopping on the bed beside me.
I swallowed looking beside at him while he still had his eyes closed.
He wasn't like that even when we had real sex, and not when I just gave him blow job.
"Jae?"
I whispered softly, making him just hum.
"Are you okay?"
"I just missed the feeling of that pretty little mouth of yours around me. It's been months."
I smiled at him before he kissed me.
"Thank you."
I don't really think I'm used to this version of him yet. He's too soft with me and all lovey-dovey.
He got up and put on his boxers again before laying beside me and pulling blankets over us.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."
I kissed his head when he laid on my chest.
"Am I too heavy?"
"No, you're fine."
"M'kay."

A/N Hello peeps!
We can go together to get some holy water if you want to.😌