chapter 11

"And if you really wanna know even you giving me head for your first time was better than her, and she was a basical slut before we dated. She hooked up for money. So I'd rather fuck with you than with her!"
"Well too bad cause you won't fuck me anymore. Fuck you."
"Get back here, right now. I promise you if you don't I won't hold a second to do it in the yard. In front of everyone. Even Josh."
"No!"
I unlocked the doors and walked downstairs.
He followed like a pit bull after me. I hurried up walking in the yard. I walked to Bryce grabbing his hand as I stood closer to him.
"Bry."
"Hey kiddo."
"Please tell Jaden to calm down and fuck off."
"What happened?"
"We had argument about something and I ran away from him, he'll spank me here in front of everyone cause I did that."
"Dude what?"
He turned around to look at Jaden that was storming out the house, like a hawk. The reason why I could tell Bryce that is cause I know he is high and he won't remember, plus he never bothers me much. When I wanna talk he is there, but he never pressures me to talk about things.
"Please."
Bryce walked closer to Jaden and pushed him inside of the house. Jaden was trying to push him off but Bryce was stronger than him. Few minutes after they walked out and Bryce nodded me, basically saying that he fixed everything. I tried to always be with someone who would protect me from Jaden touching me.

After few more hours we finally got to go home.
Saying bye to everyone, Madison wrapped her arm around Jaden's and gave me evilish smile winking. Bitch really thinks she's all that.

"Liv?"
"Yeah?"
"What in the hell was that with Jaden?"
"What?"
"You think just cause I didn't say anything I didn't see it?"
"I don't know what are you talking about."
"I saw it in the pool. And then you two leaving at the same time inside. And then you telling Bryce something and then he pulled Jaden back inside. And for the rest of the day Jaden was glaring at you."
"I don't know I was just in bathroom. And I just told Bryce I was in their bathroom causing I needed something from Addison."
"Okay if you don't wanna tell me."
"I just told you what happened."
"Josh she told you. And at the end of the day you don't need to know everything."
"Well I don't hide things from her, so I expect her not to hide from me."
"You were hiding your relationship for months. And now just leave me alone, I started my period if you wanted to know so bad. So I was in bad mood causing I am currently bleeding from my coochie."
"O-oh. Okay then I guess."
Nessa snorted and busted out laughing with me, with Josh joining too.
When we got home I went in my room and showered and then just spent rest of the night in my bed watching 'Chicago med'.

"Hey girl."
Nessa said when I walked in the kitchen.
"Heyy."
"You wanna go out today? Me and you."
"Yeah, sure."
"Shopping?"
"You know it."
"Yess."

We got ready and took one of Josh's cars to go, since he was in the office.
"Okay, so you wanna tell me what is going on with you and Jaden?"
"Nothing."
"Girl I saw it. It's staying only between me and you, tell me."
"So many things happened. But basically, um you already know that I've lived with Josh for long time. So he never let me have boyfriends or anyone, which means I didn't have my first kiss yet, nor anything else. So a lot of things happened with me and Jaden and stuff, but long story short, he 'helped me learn everything' if you know what I mean. And it leads to hooking up whenever we can. But I didn't know he had girlfriend, and it kinda hurt me yesterday."
"But why do you let him literally abuse you?"
"What do you mean?"
"So if you didn't fuck yesterday, what did you do in the room alone? And don't tell me you talked cause I saw everything that happened. He obviously didn't tell you to go upstairs so he could talk to you."
"I'd rather keep it for myself."
"Why? Did he punch you or anything?"
"No, um, he usually spanks me when I go on his nerves. But please don't tell anyone, that's lowkey embarrassing."
"He spanks your ass?"
"I mean, I don't mind it usually, I guess it hurts a little but it's nice."
"Well, I mean, whatever you want."
She started laughing and I laughed with her. It was actually funny, imagine 19 year old girl telling you some 24 year old guy is spanking her ass.
"You and Jaden have some kinks I see."
"Shut up."
"But is he good? Like Mads says?"
"Well yeah. Not that I had experienced before, but it's good."
"And what you did then in the room yesterday?"
"Well he wanted to spank me, but we actually argued and then I ran away. And he told me he'd do it in the middle of the yard if I do so I asked Bryce to help. Bryce is my best friend and brother. He's more chill than Josh and doesn't care much, doesn't ask much."
"Oh, so are you going to keep hooking up?"
"No way. Especially that he told me, I quote, 'and if you really wanna know even you giving me head for your first time was better than her, and she was a basical slut before we dated. She hooked up for money. So I'd rather fuck with you than with her'. So no fucking way I'll keep letting him make me a fool."
She busted out laughing.
"I don't know if it's funnier that she doesn't know how to suck a dick, or that you did an actually good first blowie."
I started laughing with her.
"A natural talent."
I said flipping my hair.

We shopped few hours in the mall and ate, before we left back home.
And on my luck, guess who was there?
Just as I opened front doors of the house with Nessa, I was met with a blue eyed guy and his little bitch.
"What is this doing here?"
"Move, bitch. And I have a name."
"Um, do I look like I care?"
"Madison stop."
"Get the fuck away, you're in my house."
"Your house?"
"Yes, mine."
"Jaden just move her away from here." Nessa said glaring at Jaden.
"What's happening here?" Josh asked standing between Jaden and Madison.
"Jaden doesn't want to move his little toy away."
"You fucking bitch, call me a toy once again and I promise I'll beat you up."
"Do it then."
"Madison stop, we are going now."
"No, this bitch obviously has problems with herself cause I have you and she doesn't and she wants to steal you from me."
I snorted, laughing.
"If you were confident like you were acting, you wouldn't even worry about me stealing your man. If he likes you he wouldn't even look at me. And I don't even want your mans girl, chill."
"You-"
"Madison stop and go sit in the damn car!"
Jaden raised his voice at her pushing her to the car.
Jaden looked at Josh shaking his head as he threw his arms in air, basically saying that he was sorry.
"Why's he apologizing to you?"
"Just let them be, and let that girl get outta here, I hate her."
"What were they doing here at the first place?"
"Jaden had to pick something up and of course she had to come too."
I nodded walking in the house.
"Y'all gonna show me what you bought?"
"I will, but I won't try it on, I'm too lazy."
"Me too."
"Okay then, show me."
We showed him everything we bought and he nodded approving almost every outfit.
"And the rest is underwear and bras, I won't be showing you that and Nessa can show you that later cause I don't want that happening right now while I'm watching TV."
I said sitting down on the couch and grabbing remote as they laughed at me, getting comfy on couch too.

A/N There's gonna be another time skip, I know I do them often but I just honestly want to skip until it gets interesting cause we all are here to read about Jaden and not how Olivia is spending whole days in the bed watching TV shows. 😃✋🏻