chapter 22

Olivia picked up all of the stuff that 'belonged' to her, but left her pajama on the floor. She wanted Jaden to have at least something to remind him of her, even though she thought he wouldn't care about her anymore when she leaves with Josh.
"Great, we can go now."
"You're firstly gonna let Jaden to get out of the hotel and safely go to his home, so I make sure you don't touch him."
"I made a promise Liv. You know I never break them. But okay, we'll let him. Jaden pick up your shit and go out."
Bryce said as Jaden grabbed the bag where Olivia already packed him everything, including her pajama.
Jaden started approaching the doors of the hotel room, but Olivia stopped him, pulling him back by his wrist and hugging him.
"Thank you for all you did for me. I'm gonna talk to Josh and he's gonna let you come to our house. I don't wanna live without you."
"Just don't stress much about it, okay?"
She grabbed one of her rings, the one that you can't really tell if it's for men or women. It was on her thumb so it could fit on one of his fingers.
"Please, just don't forget us now and don't leave us to go back to Madison."
She whispered while placing the ring on his palm and closing it.
"Don't cry sweetie. Take care of our baby, okay?"
She nodded pulling him in another kiss as he picked her up.
She wrapped her legs around his torso, not wanting to let him go.
"Okay, I don't want to watch this. Jaden, let her go and get out."
Josh said, making Jaden loosen up his grip on Olivia's ass. He only held her a little by her cheeks as they were still kissing, but it looked like Olivia wasn't planning to let go of Jaden.
"Olivia."
Bryce called her and she slowly pulled away, dropping her legs down on the floor.
"Bye Jaden."
"Bye little girl."
He kissed 'his place' - the place between her eyebrows - before opening the doors and walking out, leaving Olivia in sobs.
"I hate you Josh."
She said while Bryce embraced her into a hug. No matter how much Bryce or Olivia fucked up, they'd be there for each other every time. Bryce was her older brother, and she was his little sister.
"Okay Liv, stop crying. You're making it harder for yourself."

They all left the hotel as Josh and Bryce drove in the same car with Olivia, and Blake and other man drove to their homes.
"Oh my God, Liv!"
Nessa squealed, jumping up from the couch and hugging Olivia really tight.
"Hey Liv."
Addison hugged Olivia too, before they let the girl sit down on the couch.
Josh and Bryce sat on other couches just watching them.
"Tell us what happened."
Nessa said as both girls waited for Olivia to tell them what happened past few days.
"I don't want to talk in front of Josh."
Josh scoffed hearing her words as Bryce got up and showed him so them two left the living room and walked in the yard after grabbing two beers.
Same second they left, waterfalls started going from Olivia's eyes. She was uncontrollably sobbing as she just wanted Jaden back for herself. Maybe it's selfish, but that was only way she knew that he was doing things and spending time with her and only her. No Mads, no any other girls. Just her in his life.
"It's okay bubs."
Nessa and Addison hugged her, trying to calm her down.
"Ev-everything was s-so good. W-we were b-both r-eally happy. W-why they ne-needed to c-come and r-ruin it? N-now that w-we can no more s-spend time t-together h-he will go b-back to M-Mads and h-his other c-chicks."
"If he does, he is stupid. Don't worry about him babe."
"If he really wants you he won't go to other chicks and he'll try to find his way back to you."
"B-but I-I just want h-him n-now."
"It's okay bubs. We'll get through this."
"T-that's ex-actly what h-he said. And now h-he left m-me."
"Babe you gotta think of your baby and yourself now. It's not healthy for your baby, nor you, to be in so much stress. Let's go to bed, shall we?"
"Yeah, let's take a nap."

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I walked out of that hotel room, making my way to the car. That girl looked so broken and so sad that she will no more be with me. And to be honest, I'm really sad too. She's such a good girl, and for fucks safe she is carrying my child inside of her.
But now, I had to leave if I wanted to live. Even though I'm the worst person in our mafia and I'm that ruthless killer who doesn't even blink when he kills and I'm the one called 'Son of the devil', I know Josh would've definitely tortured me, or even killed me for doing all that stuff.
But here I am, driving to my house where Madison is probably already waiting because she's a desperate bitch.

Just as I thought...
I parked my car in front of the house and walked inside.
"Jaden! You got some serious explanation to do!"
Her annoying voice yelled through the hall as she walked out the living room.
"Listen, I don't need to explain you shit. Not like we are dating."
"Uh, duh we are."
"No we aren't. You are the one who made a whole story, I just wanted somebody to fuck. Now fuck off and leave my house."
"Oh hell no. This is our house now."
"What?!"
"I moved all my stuff in. I need to control you so you don't cheat on me again."
"Girl! You are the one who's legs are shaking!"
I said pointing to her legs. I was trying so hard not to walk up closer to her and punch her in her face. I don't hurt women, most of the time.
"Have you already fucked someone in my bed?!"
"Listen, I don't need to explain you shit."
She said in mocking tone. Oh hell nah.
I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her on the wall as her head slammed against it, even harder than I wanted.
She winced in pain and I grabbed her by her throat as her legs were swinging down off the floor.
Just as I was about to do something, I was interrupted by my phone ringing.
I gave her death stare before dropping her down on the floor and walking to my jacket to grab my phone from the pocket.

"What?!"
I said annoyed as I didn't even check the caller ID.
"Don't you dare talking to me like that."
I heard Josh's voice say through the phone. Shit.
"Sorry, I didn't check the ID. What happened?"
"7 am in the company, you're getting back to work. And you are going to teach the newbies. And then we have some talking to do."
"Okay."
I rolled my eyes. I'm not a guy to teach newbies, I don't have time for their shit. And he knows it, he's doing this just for payback.
"Don't even try to be late a minute. I'm still trying to control myself from killing you, the only reason you're alive is Olivia. So don't even try to fuck somebody else until tomorrow when we talk. Do you understand?"
"Yes. I won't be late- What the fuck are you doing?!"
I said when I realized that Madison is approaching me with a knife.
"If I can't have you, she won't either."
"You fucking bitch drop down that fucking knife. I swear I'll kill you."
"Jaden what's happening? Who has a knife?"

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Jaden what's happening? Who has a knife?"
Josh asked as he walked inside of the house. My head immediately shot up to him as Addison, Bryce and Nessa looked at Josh too.
"Jaden what the fuck is happening? Do I need to send somebody over? Did someone break in?"
You could hear the ruffling on the phone, it was obvious someone was fighting.
"Josh?"
I asked worried, who wanted to kill Jaden?
Josh looked at me, covering his mouth with a finger, telling me to be quiet.
"Jaden is everything okay? Who's there? I'll tell your guards to go inside of the house."
The next thing I know is that i heard a scream on the phone as ruffling stopped.

A/N Oops, so much drama. 😳
But! I do not promote any type of violence, especially not on women! It's just and only for the story!