chapter 58

March 6th, 2016

JADEN'S P.O.V.

"Then tell her that, not me!"
"She said she wanted and needed space, I'm gonna respect it. But I'm not gonna give up on her. I ain't throwing away everything we built."
"Then go home! Instead of punching this fucking bag go to home, shower and then talk to her! Tell her everything you said to me!"
"Just fuck off. I have to let my anger out."
Josh sighed before leaving the center.

I walked in our room, not expecting her to be on the bed.
She sat on the bed bouncing her legs, playing with her nails and pressing her knuckles.
I looked at her as we made quick eye contact before she looked down at her hands again. I sighed, entering the bathroom.

After I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and got on boxers, shorts and socks.
"Olivia can we please talk?"
"Yes."
It took me off of guard so I hurried to sit beside her before she changes her mind.
"Look, I didn't cheat. I swear on everything on this planet I didn't. I wouldn't hurt you like that again. I wouldn't throw away what we have just for sex with someone else. You are the only woman in my life. I promise you that."
I grabbed her hands, as one of my legs was falling off of bed and other one was sort of under that one; while I was sitting on the side.
Tears were already streaming down her face and I pulled her in my chest. She didn't argue. She didn't try pushing me away.
I held her tight while she cried; but then she wrapped her arms around me.
One of my hands still held her head, while other one picked her up as I was now sitting normally on the end of the bed with her in my lap; my head on top of hers.
"I love you so so much Olivia. So much. I will do anything to prove it to you. Just please trust me."
She started sobbing and crying harder while I held her even tighter.
"Do you believe me?," I asked before putting my head down so my mouth was right next to her ear, "Do you believe me that I love you so much and I wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you?"
She nodded her head.
"Are you sure you do?"
"Y-yes. I beli-eve you."
She stuttered out as I pulled her head out of my chest so I'd look her in the eyes. They were already all red and puffy.
"So we are all good now?"
She nodded her head and I kissed her forehead before resting my head on the same.
"Please don't cry anymore."
"I'm so-rry I didn't t-tru-st you. I love y-you t-t-oo."
She was now even having hiccups.
"I love you so much. Don't let people make you believe things that both of us know couldn't ever be true."
She nodded her head, before holding tighter onto me.
I don't know what made her forgive me - for something I didn't do - so easily, but I feel bad now that she is crying so much. How could I not? I feel everything she feels. When she's happy, I'm happy. When she's sad, I'm sad. When she's grumpy, I'm mad and annoyed.
"Baby, baby, baby, please, breathe with me. What have made you cry this bad? Please don't tell me it's just this drama between us."
She kept quiet, trying to match my breathing.
"C'mon, let's wash your face."
I picked her up, walking in the bathroom. I set her down before turning on the cold water for her and then holding her hair back while she washed her face.
When she was done, I grabbed the towel from her hands because they were shaking too much. I think there is something else beside our fight that made her act like this. I'm getting really worried.
"Baby please talk to me."
She was quick to wrap her arms around my neck, holding onto me really tight.
I buried my face in her hair on the side of her head; while one of my hands held the back of her head and other one was in the middle of her back.
I felt her lift one leg up around me, so I moved both of my hands to hold tight onto her legs while she wraps them fully around me.
"Your hair smells so good."
I whispered to her while rubbing her back and still holding her up as my hand gripped tightly onto her butt.
"Can we lay in bed?"
"Yes, of course."
I walked back to room, to our bed. I laid and pulled blanket over us before she rolled off of me, but kept her head and hand on my chest.
"I'm sorry for everything I put you through princess."
"It's okay. I really forgive you for everything."
"It's not okay. I treated you so bad."
"It's okay. You're the best boyfriend I could've asked for. And I love you so fucking much. I will do forever."
"You're the only woman I ever loved. And I will do it forever. I'm promising you now, and I already did. I give 100% of myself to you. And I know you give your 100% to me."
She started silently crying again, thinking that I can't hear her breathing that changed and that I can't feel her tears on me.
"Baby please, tell me what's wrong? I wanna help you."
"Nothing, I just- I just need to cry. I don't know. I figured my period will start in few days now."
"Okay, but please. What do you wanna do to make you feel better. When you cry I feel sad too."
"Can we go get ice cream?"
"Of course. C'mon."
Just like that, at 8:41 pm we walked downstairs to go and get ice-cream somewhere.
The whole time she was holding my hand really tight.
"We are going to get ice-cream somewhere, we'll be back."
"Okay then."
"Be careful."
We just walked to my car and I opened the doors for her and made sure her tiny self can easily get in since the car is higher than the one I used to drive.

"Hello, can I get caramel butter pecan and double cookie dough?"
I asked looking at Olivia and she nodded her head.

I parked car in the parking lot and we sat there, eating ice cream and listening to the radio.
"Jae?"
"Hm?"
"Can we go out tomorrow? I wanna spend whole day with you. Like literally whole. I don't want you to go to office tomorrow."
My eyes widened a little as I placed my spoon in my mouth. Well that was unexpected question.
"I'll have to see with Josh. Why though?"
"I just wanna do it."
"Okay, and what are we going to do?"
"I don't know. We could go and watch drive in movie or whatever were they called. We could walk on the Santa Monica. Drive to the Hollywood sign?"
"Okay. I just have to check that with Josh."
"Okay."
She said grabbing a spoon of my ice-cream.

After we were done we drove back home. Everyone was already in their rooms, so we simply walked upstairs to our room.
She stayed in her shorts and just took off her bra under the shirt and I stripped down in my boxers and laid beside her. I snuggled her from behind and after saying goodnight and placing a kiss on her shoulder we fell asleep.

A/N Just two more chapters, I'm low-key sad :(