chapter 59

March 7th, 2016

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I woke up alone in the bed. I don't know where is Olivia.
I put on my shorts and walked downstairs to find her.
I walked in the kitchen where Olivia was standing close to Josh and he held the back of her head while she played with her fingers. They were whispering so I could hear what they were talking about.
"Good morning."
"Morning."
"Oh, hey Jae."
It looked like I interrupted the conversation, but I'm not gonna ask. Even though I don't know what could they be whispering about when being alone in the room. Must be a secret when they don't want anyone hearing.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on my lips.
"You don't have to go yo office today."
"Oh, that's good. Thank you man."
"Of course. Have a beautiful day today."
He said before patting my shoulder and leaving the kitchen.
"What do you want for breakfast?"
"Your pancakes."
"Okay."
I watched her make them and then put them on pan.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled my head in her neck.
"You're so good. I just know you're going to be a great mom."
She bit her lip, turning her head on the side so she could look at me.
"You think?"
"Yes. The best mom ever."
She kissed my cheek before finishing up our breakfast and setting it on kitchen island. We sat on the chairs while eating, making our plan for today.

The first thing we did was shower. Together of course.
She started tracing her hands over my back and then shoulders, lowering them to my chest and abs as she stood behind me.
I got a boner just at the thought of having her around me.
I turned around, we were just inches away. She looked down after feeling my dick against her body. She pushed me against the wall so we weren't under water now. She kneeled down in front of me, tracing her hands over my body as she did so, but not breaking the eye contact.
I watched her as she spit down on my dick. She started jerking me off, making my eyes fall half closed.
She looked up at me, but I threw my head back when she started playing with my balls.
"Little girl-" I was being cut of by my own groan as my mouth fell open, "Use your pretty little pink lips."
Soon enough, I felt her sucking on my tip. Fuck, I did teach her good.
My dick hit the back of her throat, making her gag, but not stop.
"Shit."
I grabbed handful of her hair and started bobbing it faster while I also thrusted my hips forward.
"Fuck mamas."
My dick twitched in her mouth, as I started reaching my high.
She hummed, sending vibrations through my body which made me cum in her mouth.
She sucked me off for the last and left with a pop as she swallowed everything. She got up and started kissing my neck, making me switch our positions so now she was against the wall and I was kneeling in front of her.
I put one of her legs over my shoulder, so now I had access to her soaking wet pussy.
"So wet for daddy, hmm?"
I rubbed her folds and spread the juices before sticking two fingers in her. As I pumped them in and out, she became a moaning mess, not even trying to hide her moans so no one would hear.
I removed my fingers and attached my mouth with her heat. My tongue moving around her while I sucked on her clit. She slowly started moving her hips, gripping on my hair.
"Fuck daddy-"
She cut herself with her moans, reaching her high. She moaned loudly while releasing in my mouth. I looked up at her, her head was thrown back and her mouth was open. I slowly got up, but still holding her leg in my hand.
My dick was still hard from hearing her moans.
"Let daddy ruin that little pussy of yours."
"Please do, I need you so bad inside of me."
I started grinding right on her heat, making her bit her lip.
"Please daddy."
I lined up with her entrance and thrusted in.
"Harder-"
She moaned out, so I did what she told me, wanting to give her 100% of pleasure.
She started moaning uncontrollably while I gripped on her ass and sucked on her boobs.
"I'm close"
"Me too princess."
She scratched my back more while telling me to go faster.
I slammed rapidly in her. Her legs started getting weaker, so I picked her up.
"Cum for daddy baby."
Both of us released at the same time. I kept going slower for a minute and then pulled out, still holding her up.
We were both still breathing heavily while I rested my forehead between her boobs.
"You are my everything."
She just held my head tight, breathing heavily.

We showered and dried our hair. I had to help her sit on the sink and hold her because of her legs. I like it when she can't walk. That means I gave her so much pleasure and that she liked it. And I love to make her feel good.

I brought her in the car in bridal style so we don't need to have her walking around like a penguin.
"Where to, mama?"
"Ugh, I don't know. Just drive somewhere long so then I can walk."
I chuckled at her and drove us to the other side of city. Traffic was horrible everywhere, so we took hour and half to drive.
"Starbucks?"
"Yeah, sure."
We stopped at the drive through and ordered drinks.

We got to watch drive in movie she talked about earlier. We ate snacks while watching it.

Then, we drove to the beach and watched sunset.
"It's so beautiful."
"Not as much as you."
She smiled at me and kissed my hand that was in her.
"And so where is the next stop?"
"Hollywood sign."
"Oh, and why there?"
"To watch the city in the dark."
"Ooh. Okay then. Shall we go?"
She nodded her head and we got back to out car and sat in. We had a long drive to the Hollywood sign but we made it.
"Woah. I've never been here before."
"I was few times. We were doing trades here."
"Oh."
We sat on the grass. She was between my legs, her back against my chest.
"It's so beautiful to watch the city from here. Everything is shining and it just looks peaceful."
"And then you go down, and you see police chasing someone, full of trash and homeless people. Everyone's busy and no one cares about others. On every other corner someone's selling drugs."
"Yeah you didn't have to ruin that."
I chuckled kissing her head.
"You're just so precious."
She turned her head and smiled at me. I'd give anything up for this smile.