𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞

The Kakushi had told the boy who's name is Tanjiro to be quiet for he was in the presence of the pillars.

Or the eleven most powerful swordsmen and women in all of Japan.

"Before we start the trail, Tanjiro why don't you explain to us why you-","There is no need for a trial!" a man with red and yellow hair shouted and interrupted the women with purple hair.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the corps code! We are within our rights to deal with him on our own! We will behead him along with the demon he carried! The flame pillar or otherwise known as Kyojuro Rengoku stated.

"In that case, I'll be glad to behead them flamboyantly! I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spread you will ever see!" The sound pillar or Uzui Tengen said with little sparkles around him.

'Ehh.. You'd kill such an adorable child like that? It pains my heart with anguish.." Love pillar Mitsuri Kanroji thought in her head. But also in her head was the lingering thought they all were missing something or someone.

"Ah..what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul...I pity him or have been born at all..." The stone pillar Gyomei Himejima said while praying and crying for the boy.

'Um what shape was the cloud again...I think Kanzaki-chan knows what its called." The mist pillar and the youngest pillar Muichrio Tokito said. Wondering about his master and former teacher. Also a person he looked to for guidance and help with his memory.

Meanwhile Tanjiro was wondering where his sister was and if she was alright.

"Let's put him out of his misery.." Gyomei said. "Yes! But make it flamboyant!" Uzui said getting sparkly again.

But then another voice said out...

"Forget the kid, what should we do with Tomioka? Seeing him without any restraint is causing me to have a headache. Based on what Kocho has said he is in violation too. Also where is Kanzaki-chan? Is she injured?" The serpent pillar or Obanai Iguro pointed and accused a ravenette man standing alone. Distanced from everyone

".." The water pillar Giyu Tomioka didn't say anything. He just stood away. It was until another voice challenged Obanai's statement came to defend him.

"The trail is about the boy with his demon sister, not Tomioka, Iguro-san." A stern yet calm voice said.

Sabito or the second water pillar said standing beside his long time friend or almost brother Tomioka. "Also with the other crap coming out of his mouth Iguro has a point where is the Ice pillar? Is she hurt or.."

The pillars looked around looking for their companion. Nothing.

"Kanzaki will come. I know she will! Also where is the harm? He came here without resisting?" The insect pillar continued after being interrupted by almost everyone.

The love pillar questioned now if they were even in their rights or permission to do this without his permission. Or their masters who have yet to arrive.

Tanjiro then went on to try and explain how his sister would not dare eat anyone and that she can fight to protect humans. Or even maybe how she could be cured from being one and turned back to being a human.

"She can fight as a Demon slayer to protect humans! So please-"

"Is that the moron Slayer who has brought a demon with him? What the hell are you trying to pull here?" The wind pillar Sanemi Shinazugawa said while holding the box which held the boy's sister.

The demon.

Misturi then thought of how Sanemi had gained more scars and how attractive he was. But she then thought of another..

Kanzaki-chan...

A Kakushi tried to stop Sanemi and tell him to put the box down. The insect pillar didn't look pleased with the manner Sanemi was acting in.

"Shinazugawa, please do not act out of line." But as she said. She looked rather angry but held her expression well.

"What about the demon kid? She can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans? You know what we call that?"

He took stance and was about to pull his green nirichin blade.

"Completely impossible, you fool!

As Sanemi was pulling his sword..

But then a spray of cold misty air was formed around all the pillars.

Muichiro was excited and had a small smile on his face. He knew who did this. He did not need to even be paying attention.

"Shinazugawa-san. Didn't Shino-chan tell you to not act out of line. The master could be here any moment to hear you acting this way.

That's not very...flamboyant of you..if I may say.."

The mist cleared and a woman with (h/c) fading to dark blue with a black haori fading to icy blue held her blue and silver sword against his green one.

Tengen after hearing her use his favorite words started to fanboy about the most flamboyant person in his life other than his wives used his word. He was sparkling a lot now.

Pale purple met dark blue eyes. Her face was right in front of his. Once she saw he was not as concentrated she quickly pulled away and grabbed the box Tanjiro's sister was in.

"We should all wait until the master comes to give his order of what we should do with the boy. Also Giyu is not the one who had the demon, he just stopped Kocho from doing her job. We can't say it was directly because of the boy. For all we know she could have lied or he just did it out of spite to her." The Ice pillar or (Y/n) Kanzaki stated.

Sabito smiled at how she defended her friend and stuck it to Iguro.

Kanzaki placed the box down and patted it. Earning happy noises from the demon girl.

"Kanzaki-chan!" Muichiro ran to his sister- like slayer.

She opened her arms to accept his on coming hug and embrace him tightly. She had a closed eye smile adorned on her beautiful face. The other pillars felt envy at the youngest pillar hugging their Ice pillar like that.

They wished it was them.

"And no I was not injured. My mission was up in the northern area of Japan. It took me a while to get here. Kocho would have said if I was injured I assume."

Shinobu felt her excitement from earlier, when Kanzaki said 'Shino-chan' die down after her using more formal honorifics. But it made her feel superior to the rest because of it.

"The Master has arrived."

Two twins said.

The meeting and trial would begin..

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.𝐁𝐘𝐄 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Not fully proofread..