𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

My update schedule should go back to normal tomorrow...sorry..but double update!

After speaking with Genya about his day, he left saying he needed to return back to the stone pillars home

After speaking with Genya about his day, he left saying he needed to return back to the stone pillars home. Kanzaki understood and nodded. Shooing him away.

She sat there wondering how the outside world has been. Things shes missed. The people she has missed.

Stuck in her thoughts only to be broker by a scream.

"NEE-SAN!! HELP MEEE" it was aoi. 

Did genya tell her I was awake?

But also hearing her sister screaming for what sounded like her dear life. (Y/n) jumped out of her bed and ran as fast as she could. The sun was still out so not a demon.

Plus she didn't have her sword made yet.

But she ran, her body was fully healed and restored to its greatness. She ran to where she could hear the shouting. Feeling her anxiety run for her dear little sister.

She ran out to the outside to see Tanjiro and his friends yelling at Uzui. Shinobu yelling as well. Aoi screaming and the triplets yelling as well.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?"

Tengen whipped his head around with the girls in his arms and froze. A very pissed Kanzaki was staring at him and a pissed Shinobu.

He gently placed then back on their feet..and ran to her lifting her in the air. "DOLL!! YOU'RE AWAKE SINCE WHEN??" he hugged her closer to his chest. All while trying not to fully crush her. (Y/n) pats his head and tells him to let her go.

The younger Kanzaki ran to her sister and hid behind her from the sound pillar. Getting ready to use her sister as a weapon, Aoi stopped when she realized her dear sister who was inches from deaths door was awake and alive.

She tackled her in a hug and started to cry. Tanjiro even began to cry for the fact the woman who he thought he sent to her death bed was alive and well.

Both he and the other young demon slayer surrounded her in a warm and delightful embrace. (y/n) smiled, she hugged her sister and her,she guessed friends..Which some what surprised her a little. But turning her attention back to Tengen she gave him a warning glare.

"Why Uzui-kun did you almost kidnap my sister and the triplets? I thought you had a mission?" Tengen sweat dropped for a short moment under her glare, he didn't want to make her even more upset. She still had the others to talk to.

"I needed them for my mission tonight doll, I need some woman for some help." (Y/n) went dot-eyed. "For what mission?"

"Oh the red light district." Tengen said nonchalantly. A tick mark appeared on both shinobu and (y/n)'s heads. Shinobu held onto her hand feeling the rage coming off of her. (Y/n) interlocking their hands to ground herself only made Shinobu smile. But she hid it just in time.